" I have extended business there . We can meet there too.
Wait Renjun.. I'm not pressuring you right ?"

Renjun shook his head..
" No no.. it's fine. I'll call you . Don't know about the things you are thinking but ... For old times sake "

Yanan smiled brightly at the statement..
" For old times sake "

Renjun exchanged their numbers and talked about their past lives. It was quite nice and refreshing.
But Renjun couldn't get the two J's out of his mind for even a second. Everytime he was thinking about the two who were quite today.

" Where the hell are they ?  I wonder What are they doing ? I'm not feeling so good ."
Renjun scratched temple.

" Jaemin.. I think it's enough.."

" No no... Yoouuu... Do get not.... Nuz ... I Nuz on cheat ..."

Yeri facepalmed herself for the nth time hearing Jaemin speaking the sentence wrong Again.

The girl wasn't expecting to get a call from Jaemin at broad daylight like this and meet him in a bar. Being close with both Jaemin and Nuz , she use to solve their fights back when Nuz was alive. After her dead , Jaemin had close connection with Yeri but never he begged to her like this.
So she was worried and she understood after meeting him that he was a mess.

" You didn't cheated on her Jaemin please.. stop drinking..."

The male just sniffed..
" Whenever I drink , she appears ... But she isn't .. ever since I ...."

Yeri shook her head...
" She was just an illusion Jaemin. She isn't real to appear when you are drunk. It's just you love her so much and..."

" No no... I cheated Yeri... I let kiss Jeno me... And I Jeno kiss ... I shouldn't have ... I promised Nuz that I no woman... Other than she. How could I ?."

" She would want you to be happy Jaemin . And you didn't do anything with another woman. Lee Jeno is a man .. a sexy man.. it's natural to fall for his charms.."

" But thought I .. no I... Like Injun... I Renjun Nuz both cheated... Yeri .. I bad.."

Now it made Yeri worried more.
If he liked Renjun then what was the case with Jeno ? Sadly she doesn't know a lot about Jaemins life apart from the fact that he was way too close with this two men Jeno and Renjun .
Jaemin and Jeno made out but Jaemin was saying he likes Renjun.. yet he kissed Jeno and definitely it was nerve wreaking not just a random kiss.

" Does Jeno like you Jaemin ?"

Now this question made the male rub his eyes more..

" No... He likes Injun... But kissed me... And me tease always.. provokes hormones .. that bad sexy narcissistic bastard Lee Jeno "

For the first time Jaemin spoke a full sentence properly.

" Do you like Jeno then ?"

" I like Injunie.. I'm.. Nuz cheating.. but .. I don't know.."
Jaemin groaned .

" Jaemin you need to confirm your feelings .."

" I guess.. I Jeno like around.. he me annoys a lot but also does support ..  I feel good.. I.. feel screwed. "

Yeri patted Jaemins head. Her friend was confused so was she. All she was caring about to make him sane enough and send home which is Lee Jenos mansion Currently. Sending him to Nuzs parents house in this state wasn't an option at all.