Quidditch and Duels

Start from the beginning

Draco watched as Harry grabbed the snitch and admire it. The Gryffindor's cheered and the Slytherin's groaned. Draco quickly looked up at the stands to see his father not even there. Snape however bit his lip and nodded before disappearing from the stands.

So there Draco sat. On his broom, a couple of hundred feet off the ground, in the pouring rain, alone.

He didn't come down until a couple of minutes later when the pitch seemed to empty of all the students. Draco ducked into the tent and immediately came face to face with Miles and Marcus.

"And what was that then?" Miles sneered, taking Draco's brooms out of his hands and throwing it to the side. Adrian and some of the other teammates laughed in the back and Marcus glared.

"Right by your bloody ear! You lost us this game Malfoy, you'll pay for it as well. Laps tomorrow morning, and not flying RUNNING!" Marcus yelled smacked Draco across the face. Draco flew back landing on the muddy ground and watched as the rest of the team exited the tent.

He didn't cry. He firmed it. He deserved it.

Just like he had deserved to get thrown into the portrait room. It was his fault.

Draco walked back to the common room alone and drenched. Theo, Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle were all waiting for him at the entrance.

"We heard Marcus say some things.." Pansy began but her eyes grew wide as she looked at the red handprint on the side of Draco's pale face.

"Apparently Potter fainted right after and Lockheart removed his bones, at least you not stuck in the Hosptial Wing all night, it's scary there," Theo said quickly. Draco knew he was just trying to get the subject changed so Pansy wouldn't ask about the mark.

"Makes me feel a little better, yea," Draco said quietly, "I think I'm going to take a nap," He ducked down the stairs leaving the rest of them to whisper more about him.

He didn't care. He pulled his wand from inside his robes and mumbled a hot air spell to fix his hair and changed into more comfortable clothes. It was about one but he hoped he slept until the next day. He got into bed, shut his eyes, and drifted to sleep preparing himself to be woken up in the morning by an angry Marcus Flint forcing him to run in the rain.

A couple of weeks had passed since the match and it was now the second week of December. Snape had visited the common room earlier to collect names for the people who would be staying at school for the holidays. Draco's father who hadn't said anything to him since the match had written a letter saying he was to stay at school over break due to a last-minute trip to Bulgaria. Crabbe and Goyle had opted on staying as well, while Pansy, Theo, and Blaise were going back home.

It was a Thursday, and the hair was brisk and cold as the six of them made their way to Potions down in the cold dungeons.

Thursday afternoon's lesson proceeded in the usual way. Many cauldrons stood steaming between the desks next to jars of ingredients. Snape paraded through the fumes, making waspish remarks at the Gryffindors' work while the Slytherins sniggered approvingly.

Draco Malfoy kept flicking his eyes at Ron and Harry hoping that they would say something to Snape so they could get some sort of punishment. He had tried to forget about them and had even attempted to throw away the page under his pillow. Part of him wanted them to perish to the beast within the chamber but another part didn't. It killed him inside that he couldn't make a final decision.

Ruining Draco's gaze and deep thoughts, Goyle's potion suddenly exploded, showering the whole class. Students began shrieking as splashes of the Swelling Solution hit them. Draco himself got a faceful and felt his nose began to swell like a balloon. He felt himself turn red with rage because he knew exactly would have done this, and in his mind, he slowly made his decision.

Draco Malfoy and The Ripped PageOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara