Chapter 1 : Killed

Start from the beginning

To Jungkook, Taehyung was so full of himself since he's smart, handsome and strong at the same time. 

To Taehyung, Jungkook was being arrogant and thinking that he's the best, since he's the only man Yoongi trusted wholeheartedly. 

To make it simple, they both can't stand each other at the same place. 

Jungkook walked out of the basement to meet the fresh evening air before going inside his home to meet his brother. 

He was walking casually, hands in his pockets and whistling slightly. Jungkook was in a very happy mood since this morning, mainly because he completed the work given to him perfectly and second, he didn't meet the blue haired idiot for a few hours. 

The next moment, he saw the person standing, leaning on the wall near his room, scanning his phone intently. 

Speak of the devil. 

He thought as he stared at the man before him, with nothing but hatred in his eyes. 

"I know I'm gorgeous, no need to stare," Taehyung said, his eyes still on the phone. 

"You're so full of yourself," Jungkook said, as he scoffed in disbelief. 

"Says who," the latter said nonchalantly, his eyes never leaving the phone. 

Before Jungkook could respond, Taehyung's eyes widened at whatever he saw in his phone, which made Jungkook look at him with his eyebrows raised. 

"Shit," Taehyung muttered under his breath before sprinting out of the building. 

"Pathetic," Jungkook huffed in annoyance before resuming his way to his brother. 

----------

Kim Taehyung never drove more faster in his life. His right hand was swirling the accelerator continuously, to which the engine responded simultaneously. There was traffic, of course, but that didn't stop Taehyung from going faster. 

He has seen more deaths and accidents in his life, so this was a piece of cake for him. 

The blue haired male parked his bike, in front of a familiar mansion hastily. He again, hurriedly got inside, not bothering to greet anybody in the way. 

When he entered the living room, he was simply shook. People were wandering, sketch of the bodies were present, tapes sealed, the place was a mess. 

"Excuse me, sir." He heard a voice which made him turn to his left. 

"May I know who are you?" 

"I'm their... friend, yes. Park Jimin's friend," Taehyung answered. 

"I'm afraid you have to tell your name, sir." The officer insisted. 

Being calm, Taehyung simply replied. 

"It's Jack," he said, his voice never faltering, eyes stable on the man who questioned him. Being in mafia, you should know how to lie confidently. 

"Very well," the officer said, seeing the steady expression of 'Jack'.

"May I know what happened?" Taehyung asked politely. 

"Our investigations show that they both killed themselves with their wrists and throats slit," the officer said sighing, to which Taehyung nodded. 

"May I go and see my friend?" Taehyung asked. 

"Of course, Mr. Jack," the officer said turning to leave. 

Taehyung made his way upstairs to his best friend's room, rolling his eyes mentally when he thought how stupid that officer was. 

He hesitated a bit in front of Jimin's room, thinking as to how to comfort his best friend. Taehyung wasn't the best in comforting shit. He got comforted a lot, but he rarely comfort others. Taking a deep breath, he tilted the door knob before opening the door softly. 

The room was chaos. 

Beer bottles crashed, photo frames broken, vase shattered, bed not in place and lastly, a barely conscious Jimin laid there with another bottle in his hand. 

Jimin didn't even look up to see who came in, he knew it was his best friend. 

"O-Oh my fucking god, Jimin!" Taehyung exclaimed, his voice raising a bit. He was shocked, furious and deeply concerned at the time. 

But all his hard emotions vanished when he heard a strangled voice. 

"T-Taetae," Jimin called out, hiccuping a bit. 

Taehyung moved towards him, grabbed the bottle out of his hand to which the pink haired male reacted immediately. 

"No! No, I-I need i-it," Jimin said, his word slurred. 

"No you don't. Since I'm here, you don't," Taehyung said calmly and firmly, which made Jimin's grip loosen up on the bottle a bit. 

"They left me, Taehyung-ah," he said slowly. "I-I know I've not been a good s-son, but... am I-I that bad, th-that they have to kill t-themselves?" He looked at Taehyung, with teary eyes. 

Taehyung engulfed the short guy in his arms, moving his hands up and down against his back in a comforting manner. He didn't know what to say, so he just showed it in actions. 

"You're not, you're not bad." Taehyung said. Jimin was about the respond, but Taehyung cut him off. 

"Good or bad. It's not time to worry about it now. Go to sleep, now." He said slowly, as he lifted the broken boy carefully before placing him on the soft bed. 

He covered his body with bed sheets and surrounded him with soft pillows. 

"Sleep well, for now. We'll take care of everything once you wake up. Okay?" Taehyung asked softly, to which the latter reluctantly nodded, before syncing into the soft mattress. 

Taehyung sighed as he leaned away, his eyes tearing a bit. It was hard to see his cheerful and careless best friend, this broken and hurt. 

The blue haired male looked around the room. 

This shit's gonna take a while to clean. 

He thought, as he started by picking off the broken glasses.

------------

"I killed them and made it seem like suicide, hyung." Jungkook told to Yoongi who was listening carefully. 

"Then, I left a note in the couch, waited there till the Park boy got there. And when he read, I drove home immediately," Jungkook completed. 

"You didn't leave any silly thing, did you?" Yoongi asked suspiciously. 

"No I didn't hyung," Jungkook told for the hundredth time. 

"I'm just worried," Yoongi said smiling a bit. 

"Yeah, understood," his brother said absent-minded. 

"So, about that Park Jimin, kill him right away?" Jungkook asked. 

"No, I'm thinking of kidnapping and torturing to death," Yoongi said. 

"That's awesome, hyung." Jungkook said as he smirked. "I'll do it."

"You know that he's a best friend of Taehyung, right?" Yoongi asked. 

"That makes it even better," Jungkook told smiling excitedly. 

Suddenly a door knock interrupted the two brothers. 

"Come in," Yoongi's voice found its way. 

"Taehyung just now left the Park boy sleeping in his house, Mr. Min," a random mafia member told him, which made Yoongi smirk. 

"Then this is your perfect timing, Kook." 

----------

Hope you liked the first chap, ik it's not much but 👉👈