josh soon cuts him off though, "kayla" is the only word that leaves his mouth however, that's all it takes for avani to connect the dots.

"you went the hampton's trip with her, she didn't come home. you were her roommate. you told everyone it was an accident" avani spoke her thoughts out loud as she slowly backed away.

"i didn't mean for anything to happen to her" he stuttered, unsure how to explain everything.

"i don't want to hear it, GET OFF ME" she screams, breaking down into sobs as anthony attempts to take her hands.

amelie pulls away from me, running straight to avani in order catch her before she hits the ground, amelie cradles her and slowly strokes her hair in hopes to soothe her cries.

i can barely blink before anthony is on the ground whilst chase punches him, blood is already coming from the brunettes mouth so me and griffin run over instantly trying to pull him off, by the time we successfully do anthony is already covered in bruises. onces he's got himself up he just leaves, knowing it would be hard to fix this now.

we make our way over to the brunette girl and she doesn't miss a beat as she jumps into chases arms, her cries still so heart wrenching that everyone around watches us. it's not long before she is passed to dixie as we realise josh has vanished.

"for fuck sake!" chase yells, points to the spots where the two girls have vanished from, charli and nessa are gone.

"HE FUCKING TOOK BOTH OF THEM" chase shouts, now pulling on his hair as he paces the cafeteria.

we're all a mess, everyone in a panic as we all attempt to calm each other, i grip chases shoulders and give him slight shake, just enough to snap him out of it.

"chase look at me" i speak, finally earning eye contact from him. "we've been through shit like this before and we're all here, all okay, as long as we keep this offline we'll get them back, i give it two days max" i speak in the softest tone i can find as i send a reassuring smile his way, showing him none of us will give up on them.

he takes a deep breath before replying, "you're right and me panicking isn't going to help, we need to go home and think of what we're actually going to do" he then pulls me into a hug, his way of showing gratitude instead of a 'thank you'.

when he pulls back we both immediately notice the hollywoodfix guy appearing.

"well isn't this just fucking amazing" chase huffs as we both make our way over to them, hoping to hide what is going on with our friends.

"hey man" i say to the guy i've come to know as fletcher.

"nick are you and amelie dating" he goes right into it, not even bothering to say hello before quizzing me on my personal life.

"no" i reply automatically, this isn't something amelie and i have discussed yet so i'm sure as hell not talking to this guy about it.

he then moves the camera over to chase as he reads the paper filled with questions.

"what's going on between you and charli damelio" chase visibly winces at the question, her being gone still a fresh wound however, he still continues to reply.

"we're just friends at the moment" he offers the guy a small smile, seemingly just happy he's not asking about our current situation.