Prologue

(y/n) Black, Slytherin in her 8th year of Hogwarts. Choosing to take the optional two years to refine her studies for the career she wanted to go into, a potioneer. She was beautiful, and smart. She seemed to have it all. Many girls were envious of her. She was well sought out by the boys, but little succeeded. Which made her all the more desirable. Like a fruit all the way at the top of a tree. The fight and climb to get to it made it so much sweeter.
She walks down the halls, purpose in each step as she heads to potions class, when's she's suddenly stopped. A certain boy placing his palm over the wall before leaning forward blocking her path.
"Hello Black." He spoke smoothly, smiling down at her. He was also in the extended program, though nobody really knew what he was going to do when he left Hogwarts. He didn't tell anybody.
"Greetings Riddle, something I can help you with?" His eyes shifted around the hall lazily.
"Well you know the Christmas Party Slughorn throws every year for th-"
"For the 'Slug Club' yes I'm aware of it."
His eyes peered into hers, he clearly did not  like being interrupted, but (y/n) didn't flinch under his glare.
"Yes, well I was wondering if you would go with me?"
Black had an uneasy feeling about this, it was likely just another attempt for Slughorn to talk to her. But Riddle was her friend, would he play her like that? She didn't want to turn him down of he was sincere.
"Won't it be a little awkward...I mean I'm not apart of the club and I don't want to be the only girl there." Riddle grew a smirk, knowing he had her.
"No of course not, the others are allowed to bring dates. I'm sure you'll be among other girls." Her heart skipped at the word, date.
But she just nodded looking away.
"Alright then Riddle, I accept your request. I'll meet you in the common room on Friday. Now we really should get to potions, it wouldn't look good if either of us was late."
"I'll see you then Black." He let her walk off, eyes trailing her down the hall before following pursuit.

A/N

Hey guys in case you didn't know this is a re-write of a requested story. Hopefully me and my co-author have stepped out game a bit since the original. Hope you guys still enjoy this steamy book.

As always, Stay Smexy!

~ Kitteh