Chapter 4

Note: SPOILER: A scene occurs at the end of this chapter that may be triggering to those who have been sexually exploited in the past being put into a potentially triggering repeat situation. When the timing starts (you'll know what I mean as you read) I'd suggest jumping to Chapter 5.

where r u?

Louis stared at his phone while tapping both shoes against the library carpet. He typed:

regular table

He told himself not to assume Harry would appear from somewhere in the library. He willed his body to remain calm. He begged his face not to flush and his heart rate not to spike. That all was shot to shit when Harry popped his head around a stack and grinned, his backwards Packers cap on a touch crooked.

"Hi," Harry whispered. He trotted to the table and sat down beside Louis, letting his backpack wilt off his shoulder. "How was your exam?"

Louis focused on his study guide for his last exam, which was happening in under an hour.

"Fine. You?"

"Good."

"Cool."

"You studying?"

Louis snorted and rested his cheek on his palm. "Yeah. Doy," he said in a deeper voice, Harry chuckling. "Why aren't you studying?"

Harry flipped open his trusty notebook. "I was just about to review my notes."

"Congratulations."

They both went quiet for a few minutes. The sound of notebook paper ripping cut through Louis' study trance. Bit by bit, paper popped away from the metal spine of Harry's notebook.

Louis started to turn in his chair, but Harry's lips brushed his ear to murmur, "Relax." Louis stared straight ahead and didn't move a muscle, not even when Harry's warm hand slid to his thigh. The paper pops stopped.

"I finished my last exam a few minutes early," Harry whispered. He folded the loose piece of notebook paper once and pushed it on top of Louis' study guide. Louis tried to read the backwards words that seeped through in vibrant blue ink. "I wrote out a study guide of my own."

Louis swallowed and sat up straighter, Harry exhaling warm breaths against his neck while his hand wandered between his thighs.

Louis asked, "And what are you qualified enough to write a study guide about?"

"It's some of the the things I'd like to do to you tonight. And tomorrow." Harry sucked beneath Louis' ear, his large hand flattening over Louis' bulge. He applied enough pressure for Louis to whimper ever so softly, his head dropping down with his eyes shut. "And a few more days after that. I even included CMOS citations."

"You're fucking cruel," Louis murmured.

Harry's heat evaporated from Louis' side at the same time as his chair dragged over the carpet. He tapped his knuckles on top of the folded list.

"You have a lovely exam, Lou."

Louis glared up at him with fire in his eyes.

"Oh, I will."

. . .

The tip of Louis' pencil flew over his Blue Book. He used his right foot to itch the slouching sock on his left ankle. He scanned his page full of neat handwriting as he wrote, words continuing to pour from his brain through his pencil.

Fists banged against the thick glass window of the stadium-style classroom, startling the class to look up.

"Louis!" Harry cried, grinning from ear to ear and banging the glass again. "Lou!"