His manhood grew another inch, as he watched her bend over and slide her grey boy-shorts on to her wide hips. The way that the thin, lace fabric caused her voluptuous ass cheeks to hang out of the shorts, had him on brick as he began to rub on his crotch.

He leaned against the wall relieving himself in the palm of his hand, continuously jacking off while allowing a low groan to escape from his lips.

As he enjoyed the wave of his orgasm, he accidentally bumped the cracked door, causing it to screech lightly. Ariel damn near jumped out of her skin turning around and glancing at the entrance of the bedroom, seeing that the door was slightly open.

She quickly went over to it with her towel wrapped tightly around her naked body, and snatched the door wide open taking a look out into the hallway, but no one was there.

A weird feeling instantly plagued the pit of her stomach, and she couldn't help but to feel as though someone was watching her. She decided that she might have been tripping, and simply shrugged her shoulders closing the door completely, making sure to lock it this time.

------

A few minutes later, Ariel came strolling down the steps fully dressed and ready to go.

She was slightly running behind time with it already being eight-fifteen, but decided not to sweat it knowing that she wasn't the only one who was going to be arriving fashionably late

As she approached the second flight of stairs, Ariel overheard vaguely familiar voices conversing from the main level below. She immediately stopped dead in her tracks, as she listened closely to the discussion at hand.

*****

Jarod

Sitting at the island counter in the kitchen with his crew, Jarod strategize on a chest board about the bank robbery that was going to take place in two days

They were gathered around the counter top that was in the center of the kitchen's open area, listening intently to the details of the plan.

With Antwan's blessing, he had allowed for his crew members to enter inside the comfort of his brother's home, not realizing that he had just granted the enemy complete access into his place of residence.