1st Labor/Birth

9 months later

It had already been 9 months since they found out that they were expecting their first new member to the family.

Taeyong was in the kitchen just cleaning some stuff here and there helping the maids even though he was pregnant, he then suddenly felt a sharp pain in his stomach but decided to ignore it. After he was done cleaning the kitchen he was on his way to the living room until he felt something wet in his pants and fell to the ground. The butlers and maids ran towards him to help him, some maids and butlers went to get things ready in the labor room while some went to go get their master Jaehyun.

Meanwhile Taeyong was sweating and was having trouble breathing.

"Master Taeyong please follow my breathing." Said the maid that was holding Taeyong.

He nodded and followed her breathing while she helped him relieve a bit of pain by putting a heat pack on his back to make his muscles relax a bit.
(I don't  know much about pregnancy okay ☹)

Jaehyun was seen running as fast as he can towards his husband, he crouched down and took Taeyong to the labor room in bridal style. He ordered the servants to call their doctor, and to tell her to hurry to the mansion. He carefully put Taeyong on the bed, just as he was done putting his husband down the doctor came into the room panting.

She prepared everything and came towards the couple.

"Jaehyun would you help me take off his clothes please?"

Jaehyun nodded and started to undress his lover, while Taeyong was being undressed by Jaehyun, Su ji-ho was readying the bed for him. When they had both finished Taeyong had a contraction that hit him hard leading to him to fall but Jaehyun was there to catch him just in time.

"Taeyong please go on the bed I'm going to check in your cervix." Su ji-ho said in a delicate tone of voice

He nodded and played down on the bed, he felt a weird feeling down there but he knew she was just checking his cervix.

"Well it seems you're at a four but you seem calm...."

"Well....I'm not exactly.....feeling much pain right now......just a bit of......discomfort.....that's all....."

"Well that's good then."

(Author here! Before you continue I just want to say that I don't know much about pregnancy and  birth since I haven't learned much about it yet so please bear with me if it doesn't add up to real life. Also if you do know about pregnancy and birth and you know how it works please leave a comment sso that I can improve and learn about it. Thank you! Anyways back to the story!)

She took off her gloves and threw them away.

"I'll come back later to check on him, meanwhile you can make him walk around a bit to quicken the process. And if he feels like pushing or whatsoever please press this button."

"Thank you Ji-ho" said Jaehyun as she left the room.

He turned around to see hi husband looking scared and frightened. He walked to wards his lover and crouched down to him

"What's wrong lovely?"

"I'm scared Jaehyun....the baby isn't really moving and I'm not feeling any pain like I normally should at this moment....."

"Taeyong......it's fine, the baby's fine or else Ji-ho would have said something"

"Yeah I guess you're right...let's walk a bit please"

"Sure, whatever you want my love..."

They started to walk around and Taeyong was getting contractions who were coming more and more often. Jaehyun put Taeyong on the bed and left to go get Ji-ho just so that she could check on him.

"Hey Ji-ho could you go check up on Ta-"

"AAAHHHHHH"

A painful screamed shocked the servants Ji-ho and Jaehyun. The two quickly ran towards the room that Taeyong was in, only to find on the bed sweating, crying and forcefully keeping his eyes shut close. Jaehyun immediately ran towards him while the doctor prepared herself for the birth of their first child.

"Taeyong!.....Taeyong!.....Taeyong look at me!"

The said boy opened his eyes to see his husband with a look of worry towards him. He smiled weakly until another painful contraction hit him, closing his eyes shut once again at the unbearable pain.

"It.....it....h-hurt-ts....."

"Its okay Taeyong I'm here...."

"Jaehyun....I n-nee-ed....to...pus-sh"

"Jaehyun could you please help him hold his legs please"

"Yes"

He helped Taeyong reposition himself into his back that was touching Jaehyun's chest as he also grabbed his lover's legs.

"Okay Taeyong when you get your next contraction push as hard as you can"

He slowly nodded crying and shaking.

Jeahyun noticed and comforted him with words of encouragement and kisses.

After what seemed like hours, the baby was finally brought for the world.

"Look how beautiful he is...." said Taeyong

"Just like you" Jaehyun said with a soft voice as in order to wake the baby up from it's sleep

"How do you wanna call our baby lovely?"

"Hmmmm how about......Taeil?"

"Yes a beautiful name made by my lovely husband"

Both of them giggled as they gave each other kisses and gave kisses to their newborn baby.