1st Pregnancy

A few weeks after having sex with Jaehyun Taeyong started to feel a little more tired than usual but he just shrugged it off as maybe just being sleepy or something.

As they had finished eating supper Taeyong had the urge to vomit so he ran towards the bathroom wich surprised Jaehyun. Taeyong hunched over the toilet and started to vomit, this worried Jaehyun and checked on his husband while the servants cleaned the table and dishes and others started to look medicine for the lover of their master.

When Taeyong had finished emptying his stomach Jaehyun picked him up and brought him to their bed. They had called their family doctor to come and check up on the older. When Su Ji-Ho (this is a random name that i found on the internet) their family doctor came in the room she was greeted by Jeahyun. The younger started to explain what happened a few minutes ago, the doctor started to ask him if they had sex recently and if they used protection.

Jaehyun remembered that night where they made love and were so distracted by the lust in the air that they forgot to use protection. He answered that yes they did have sex but that they didn't use protection. The expression on the doctor's face was clear enough to obliviously say that Taeyong was pregnant.

Taeyong started to wake up and saw Jaehyun smiling wildly like a kid that finally got the present he really wanted. Well to be honest that was a perfect description of what Jaehyun was feeling deep inside him knowing that he was going to be a father. Taeyong was confused as to why his husband was acting this way.

"Why are you smiling so wildly hubby?" Taeyong said giggling while saying his sentence

"Guess what Taeyong?....."

"Hmmmm what is it?"

"WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS!!!"

"Wait really? I'm pregnant?"

"Yes!"

Taeyong started to cry

"Wh- why are you crying Taeyong?" Jaehyun said while cupping his lover's cheeks while wiping his tears out of his face

"I'm just crying because I'm happy...."

Jaehyun cooed seeing him laughing of joy while crying. The younger one kissed Taeyong's face wich made the older giggle since it tickled him. After Jaehyun was finished he looked at Taeyong with loving eyes....
(I was almost about to write 'ass' instead of 'eyes' 💀 anyways back to the story)
They slowly started to make out and started to laugh and smile like maniacs at the amount of happiness they felt of finally being able to start a family.

(I was going to make this longer but I really wanna keep on writing my A.C.E book, so this is all I can offer you guys for today. Anyways hope u enjoyed it and have a lovely time!, See you next time!)