taste 6.

.

.

.

TAG 2

1 || If you had the world's attention, what would you say?

Love more, smile more. You don't know everyone's story just as they don't know yours uwu

2 || What is the stupidest thing you've done in your life?

Confessing to my crush honestly. I assumed his feelings were mutual so I took the chance to confess since I "also" liked him. It happened when my batch and I had a senior beach sleep over. Everyone except a few were drinking and I don't drink so I was just joking and talking with my friends. Later at midnight I took out the damn letter I wrote for him after my friends cheered me on and then I gave it to him.

We went to the edge of the water, talked a little. What I didn't know was that he was drunk and shit. He wasn't the drunk type that he was slurring and all, I literally thought he was okay except I later realized that he seemed "happier" only because he was drunk not because of me, lmao. Long story short, he read the letter with me because he didn't want me to leave him and he answered me and stuff. Said it like this:

"Rai, you have a special place in my heart. But I'm not ready for a relationship right now. Thank you though, this made me happy."

Then in the morning we had breakfast together at McDonalds because everyone else still wanted to linger at the beach and we barely chatted and hung out afterwards.

After this incident I swore to never confess to any of my crushes again uwu

3 || Do you play sports or like any?

I used to play volleyball! I started off as a libero before I became setter :D I also play badminton, basketball, and table tennis. I know how to swim, but I'm to slow to race, lmao. I do wanna learn how to surf, snowboard, and learn some martial arts (but my parents hate violence ;;;)