Chapter- 29 The Other Side of the Coin

Start from the beginning

Author pov

Though bothered by recent distance between the younger couple Juheil decided to not meddle in their affairs and hoped for things to sort out soon.

" Good morning Bhabhii.... how is my champ doing?" asking so Sid hugged his bhabhi, Neil smiled seeing their gestures.

" Doing great, how is champ's chachu doing these days?"Juhi asked concerned to which Sid feigning a smile replied " Good" , though Juhi and Neil both knew otherwise they decided to let it slide as of now.

" Arrey why has this pari turned into a workholic these days. Who even works on a Sunday?" both Sid and Juhi stroked a mocking glare towards Neil. Neil smiled sheepishly at that

" haan ok , both of you stop with that aweful looks ,over working once in a while is fine. Now enough of all these, jaan I am hungryyy..." wined Neil. Both Sid and Juhi cracked up at that, and the atmosphere was back to normal. They completed their meal with Neil and Sid occasionally discussing company matters.

It had almost been past noon and Sid though doesn't express had been a little worried about Ruhi's whereabouts.

Loosing his patience further he decided to ask Juhi who was with Neil at their living room.

" Bhabhi do you know where is Ru.." Before he could complete he saw his wife graciously entering the house... But she wasn't alone..

Neil POV

I looked up to see Jaan and Sid looking shocked and awfully quite, I was about to ask them , when suddenly I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. Turned around to get stupefied myself.

How could I ever forget those eyes? The person who I had lot of memories with.... A person who I despised yet wanted to thank.

" Vedika..." subconsciously uttered her name...

" Neil... How are you? " That brought out of my reverie... How could she so smoothly ask those like we were some long lost friend. Rage filled me... I am no saint... Yes I don't love her any more or might not have ever loved her that way, but that doesn't count the fact that she betrayed me, and broke me in the worst way possible!

" Really Vedika, you are here to catch up on my health, Oh that's some thoughtfulness from someone who had betrayed me to the worst." I said coldly.. I could see Jaan flinch at my tone, but now that was the least I cared.

" Neil... I ..." Before she could speak anymore I turned towards Pari.

" Pari do you know, who she is?" I asked her, to which she gave me a meek nod...

" Did she force you to bring her here?" That very thought agitated me even more..

" No jiju... I brought her here.." Pari replayed firmly.

I could see Sid clench his fist and burning holes at Pari.

" Jiju you should listen.." even before she could complete Sid cut her of and roared..

" Enough!!! You, didn't you have it enough that you ruined bhai's past that your here again to ruin his present.... LEAVE FROM HERE BEFORE I MAKE YOU!!!" I was about reprimand him, we might have had a rough past, but that doesn't give him rights to talk to her or anyone that manner.

Before I could tell him anything I saw Vedika moving towards Jaan not bothering Sid's words

" Juhi right, OH my god you are carrying... Congratulations..." Vedika spooned Jaan into a hug. She sounds so genuine. I can't handle this anymore.

" Ms Vedika If your done with your meet and greets please leave from here. And do a favor of never returning.." I spoke bitterness oozing out of my words.