Chapter-4 Shock

RUHI POV

After what had happened it would be an underestimation if I say that I am just confused I am totally out of my mind and it's not every day that di who shares everything with me decides to hide something so important, but again, there is a small part in me who feels that this can all be a proxy call, but, who am I kidding. Ufff this is beyond me I can't handle this. So I decided to talk this out as someone has said "communication is the key to the success of any relationship", oh god Ruhi when did you start becoming so philosophical, I think, cut that "I AM OUT OF MY MIND" and I need to sort this out today itself with that I tried to sleep, the keyword "tried".

I went down and wished papa and mama and both are giving me these weird looks

"What," I asked them

To which papa snickered and mama gave an awesome reply

" It's not always we see our princess waking up from her beauty sleep without me raising my voice, did the sunrise from west today Raj"

"haha very funny, papa can I visit di today"

"Choti isn't it just yesterday we dropped her and she would be back after a month "

" mama but yesterday she took my phone and I want to return her phone and anyways I am having my study leave I promise I will be here by 6.00 "

I lied ok not exactly, I had to return her phone but I also want to inquire about certain things.

"Oh so this is the reason you are up so early, well didn't I ask you guys not to buy the same phones you and your matching matching, anyways since your leaving Ashok is staying there so you can stay there today. I will inform him to pick you from Juhi's college.

"Thanks, ma " I kissed her, finally I will get my sleep back when I get to know what's happening in di's life

After about four hours of tiring bus travel, not because of these humps and gutters I am used to these but because of this growing curiosity in me, I prefer bus travels than taking my vehicle, why add to the pollution, besides it's fun, warm breeze and when you look around u get to meet many interesting characters. Though di is not a fan of bus travels papa and mama always thought us the value of money though we are rich we were never allowed to waste resources, so when di got her admission here she opted to stay in the college hostel and use public transport only, well I like these travels but right now I am too tensed to enjoy these. A sudden call from the conductor brought me out of my trance.

Finally reached di's hostel thankfully papa had already informed the warden about my arrival

"Are beta safar kesa tha mein Juhi ko bulake latha hoon "

" Mausi mein tikk hoon aap kesa hai aur kittu woh kaisa hai "

"sabh teek hai khaake aye ho kya "

" haan kahke ayihoon di ke phone wapas karnatha app unko bulayenge "

" haan mein bhool hi gayi , Reshmi sarrra block two ke juhi ko bhulakeaa"

After that, we had a chit chat I have been here two-three times and is friends with the warden.

" Choti tu what happened" ok I asked ma not to tell her about my arrival partly because I did want to surprise her because knowing di she wouldn't have noticed that our phones have switched and then another reason is I want her to tell me what's happening and not any made up crap

"Why di can't I surprise you"

"Yes you can now that you are here we will get to your fav café brute "

"Ok, bye mausi we will return before 5.00"

"Ok be on time "

We reached the café within 10 minutes and the smell of chocolate cake hit my nose, Ruhi focus now is not the time to think about it, am I overdoing this, should I just leave it this way and wait till di feels free to talk to me about this. It is not good to pressurize someone like this.

But that is not someone she is your di .did you just waste 375 rupees for nothing and what about your sleep – chided my brain and I took the advice and decides to ask the matter out

"Choti what is it that you wanna ask me because I know you well enough to get that you are not here to surprise me "

This the problem she gets me too quick

"Ma'am your order, "the waiter asked us

"I would like to have choco crunch pastry and a cup of coffee, Juju what would you like to have?"

"Just make it two coffee "

Suddenly di ' s expression changed when she realized what I addressed her as

"Choti how did you"

I took out her phone and placed in front of her

"Di our phones got switched yesterday and I got a call at 1:30 "

"Choti listen I did want to tell you this since long but "

"Wait since how long is it going on "

"For the past six months "

And I stood there shocked

HEY THERE HOW ARE YOU ALL HOPE EVERYONE IS SAFE AND SOUND AND AT YOUR RESPECTIVE HOMES

OK I AM SORRY THIS IS SMALL CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE NEXT ONE WOULD BE A DETAILED ONE

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS JUHI'S STORY

HAVE ANYONE OF YOU FELT THE SAME AS RUHI FEELS NOW

IT'S A SLOW ROMANCE

LOVE SREEKU