Chapter- 24 The Reel Couple

Soo guys here is the next chapter(not edited)

happy reading

Sid Pov

 My eyes slightly opened up to find her sleeping in the couch looking as innocent as a new born baby, A small smile spread across my face and I closed my eyes feeling sleepy.

What a good dream... wait what, Dream good... Sid uhhh I saw her and I opened my eyes to look at he sleeping form, What is she doing...

*yawn*  *Sigh* wow I forgot my own wedding ! just amazing. Well it's not something I would like to remember though...

I woke up and what did I have to see first thing in the morning, this person whom I despise the most. Now, What a good start!

I went off to take a shower, I didn't have the energy to work out, because of yesterday's ceremonies.

I walked out feeling fresh after a shower, I glanced towards the couch to find her sleeping peacefully, suddenly last night's conversation came to my mind.

you shouldn't have been that harsh to her- my heart spoke

well didn't she deserve this- my mind retorted 

yes she did, in fact that was just a teaser, I am gonna show you the whole movie, birdie

Awe poor birdie*smirks*

So madam loves sleeping, seems like I have to wake up the princess, My eyes soon found it's way towards the jug placed at the bed stand.

Ruhi Pov

I was walking through the dim lit room, there where so many doors that I had to cross as I was walking, I opened the last door, there was this beautiful beach, I was slowly nearing to it, waiting for the water to touch my feet,

* splash* the whole water rushed to me, It is a tsunami and there is ice, * splash*

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH......... HELP ME, SAVE ME GOD......... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH....." I yelled with my eyes closed tight, suddenly I am not able to hear my voice, it's coming mush, I opened my eyes...

" Will you stop yelling, you idiot" ya that was my husband. *sigh* oh this was a dream, but why did it feel so real. Why am I wait ....this stupid person pour water on me....on me!

I glared at him, and he reciprocated the same, this continued until we heard a knock,

" You will not utter a word about anything to anyone out there, what happens in this room stays here. Outside the room continue your oh so innocent acting. Am I clear ?"

Is murdering a single person, legal... Because I so want to do this. urggg I am getting irritated.

" Now will you speak up" I took a long breath and indicated him towards his hand that was covering my mouth. He seemed to have got his sense back, he then removed his hands and walked towards the door.

That's when I got to have a proper look at him, he was just in a bloody towel, water was dripping from his hair, flowing through his packs, hmm

oh god I have lost it! Stop drooling over him Ruhi.

Suddenly the realization strikes me. He is in a bloody towel and opening the freaking door! What was he thinking?

Before I could do anything the damage was done.

" What happened dear, we heard a yell, what happened? and sid why are you in a towel, and why is your dress  wet Ruhi beta," to which di who was standing with mama started laughing and giving me those teasing look, soon mama did the same. My one day old husband looked embarrassed.