Chapter- 29 The Other Side of the Coin

Start from the beginning

***************************************************************

Author's Pov  

Sunday's are always the most awaited day in all our lives, same is the case with Mathur's everyone just spends time with each other watching movies,playing games, etc and have great fun...

But the last few Sundays seemed to be a bit different from other's. Mathur's seemed to be having a live show of crankiness from their moody elder daughter-in-law.

Juhi had been throwing off tantrums lately ,giving a hard time to Neil and others to cope up with her moody self.

She could be all sweet one second and the next second she would be screeching her life out and later on cry because she would feel guilty of her actions.

Nonetheless, everyone enjoyed her mood swings, they loved and adored her...

Right now Juhi was huffing and yelling at her husband.

" Neil... why don't you wake up early at least once in a while?" juhi huffed at her sleepy husband.

" Janu yaar let me sleep na *yawn* after all it's a Sunday... you also come and sleep, anyways you woke up at 1 am because of your cravings" Neil replied groggily feeling extremely sleepy.

" Wow, now you will start mocking my cravings too.. for your kind information it's all your child's doings not mine..." Juhi huffed up irritated.

" okay I am sorry," with that Neil again tried to sleep keyword being tried. He had to then face a pillow attack by his cranky beloved.

" I am not letting you near my child, I don't want my baby to be a sleepy head like you " Juhi huffed. Neil let out a chuckle and immediately went beside his wife and back hugged her.

Juhi stiffed at the gesture.

" hmm.... so what were you saying jaan..." Neil asked huskily, slowly caressing her in process.

"I.. that... will not let..." Juhi started stuttering as Neil slowly started pecking her...

" hmm.. you will," Neil teased her.

" That... I..."

" I love you Jaan.... love this blush on your face apart from all this I love this phase of our life," Neil kissed her forehead and let it linger for some time.

" I will go get fresh and come," Juhi suddenly came out of her daze, Neil left to washroom not before winking at her. He was now well versed in handling her tantrums.

Authors pov

Siddhant slowly opened his eyes to the chirping sound of his alarm. He hadn't slept a wink yesterday, couldn't have, not when he saw his wife whom he supposedly hates weeping badly to sleep.

It didn't take a genius to guess Ruhi's situation. She knew this was for the best yet she wasn't able to control her tears. She cried to sleep seeing her marriage photo. She knew what she was getting into was temporary as soon as Sid had shouted at her, yet who could convince her heart which ached for love, for security, for trust.

Siddhant pov

Waking up to loneliness was not new to me anymore yet each time it hurts. I know I need to get out of this before it gets anymore worse. There is no denial in the fact that I had fallen for her. This is wrong yet why does it seem soo right...

"Siddhant come down for breakfast" babhi called me out.
This sulking around is not gonna get me anywhere. This is best for both of us, she might have her reasons for cheating on him to which I can never accept. With these conflicting thoughts of ours and loss of trust there is no use of moving forward. This will end for good. It should.