"Well it's an anniversary of the day of your birth."

"Oh. Merry birthday then."

I chuckled. "We actually say happy. Merry usually refers to Christmas, but that works."

Me and Wamuu continued walking and talking.

"So do you want anything?" I asked as we arrived at the store

"Mezcal."

"Holy shit."

"What?"

"I'm getting the same thing."

"Thana have you ever even had alcohol?"

"I mean not really. I stole some beer from my adoptive dad once. I only know about Mezcal because my adoptive mom talked about it alot and she loved it. We never got a chance to steal any from her though. She treated it like her baby... terrifying now that I think about it."

Once in the store a man at the cash register looked between me and Wamuu. "Can I help you?"

"Two bottles of Mezcal please!" I say happily.

"Id's?"

"do you honestly think we are underage?"

"Ma'am, I can't give you anything unless you give me an Id."

"Look man I'm gonna be honest with you. We don't actually have Id's on us. And I don't know how to get an Id. I don't even know if I technically exist in America."

"So, you're just from out the country or something?"

"No. I was born here."

"I was born in mexico." Wammu stated.

"Please shut up." I whisper to him.

"No id, no drink." The cashier says folding his arms.

I take out some cash and wave it in front of him. "Please mister?~" I say bating my eyelashes.

"How much you got?"

"How much you want?"

"$1,000."

"For two bottles? $800."

"$969 for one bottle, take it or leave it."

"Nice- I mean deal." I hand him the cash and he hands me the bottle, of Mezcal. "Have a nice night."

"Was that legal?" Wamuu asked me.

"My beautiful Wam, Of course it wasn't. Now let's sit on a random bench and drink this!"

We couldn't find a bench, so we instead sat on the curb.

"How will we drink this?" Wamuu asked.

"I didn't think about that. I suck."

"I do not drink much so I will only have a little bit."

"Oh, um you can drink f-first then."

"Very well."

Yessssssss Wammu, drink it! Put your lips on the bottle. It'll be like a kiss! He'll never suspect a- "What the?! Water fall?????!" I shout.

Wammu had the bottle hovering over his mouth as the drink poured in. He stopped and turned to me. "What?"

"N-nothing." DAMN.

"Here you go."

"Thanks..." I throw my head back and chug.

"THANA DON'T!"

I began violently coughing. "Oh-*cough*shit!-*cough* holy *cough*I CAN'T- *cough*"