𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝒂
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

Excuse The Mistakes
𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒  𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

"I already said I don't need help," I slurred out.

"Allure your drinking habits have been getting worse. You need help," I heard Nalanni say but could barely concentrate.

"Look I already been nice to you and trynna get you back on track. I'm not finna baby you Allure. I told your ass multiple times that you need help, and you're going to get it. How the fuck can you sit around all day and let your life fall apart little by little," Millie semi-yelled.

She hit a nerve.

"I didn't ask for your help! I didn't ask for you guys to come! You're the one who decided to show up at my door. You don't understand what I've been through. You don't understand how I feel, so stop fucking act like it."

"How would you feel if you lost your baby, and the  love of your life in little less than 3 months apart? Put yourself in my shoes for once and think about seeing the person you love the most, get killed right in front of you! Stop telling me how I should feel, and how I should act," my lips quivered as I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Allure..."

"Get out. Get out. Get out," my voice got louder each time.

They opened the door and left. I grabbed the bottle on the counter, and and chugged it right before I ran to the toilet to throw up.

I felt myself getting dizzy and everything went pitched black.

𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎...

It's been a few weeks since I was kidnapped from Kylar and Jaynice, and the rest of their group.

They're witches who were after De'Kari, but I don't know what for. They've been casting spells, or whatever, and every-time it doesn't go right, they take their anger out on me.

I'm hungry, and felt dirty as ever. They won't let me wash my hair, let alone take a proper shower. They gave me only one meal a day, and it was the same meal over and over again.

If I'm being completely honest, I don't want De'Kari to find me. I've seen what these witches could do, and I think him attempting to save me would only harm him in the end.

I heard a loud bang, and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"He's here," someone came barging in, looking scared.

"Get up," Kylar grabbed my arm and snatched me up. I could barely hold myself up.

"Vis porta," De'Kari held a guy by his neck, and his eyes started dripping blood. The boys knees grew weak, and De'Kari tossed his dead body.

He's so sexy.

"Jordan," Jaynice and Kylar yelled, and ran to him while crying.

I dropped to the floor, and I saw De'Kari running towards me.

"I'm gon get you out of here," he whispered to me.

He swooped me up, and started running. We ran towards the door, but he quickly stopped.

He started wincing in pain, and slowly put me down.

"Run to the front door, now."

I did what was told and I limped to to the door.

"Apné sà mene" I heard.

"Venez sanguis. Venez sanguis, Venez sanguis la force de la bête à moi," Kylar and Jaynice started chanting.

All three of them dropped to their knees, but kept on chanting.

Jaynice started turning a grayish color, and passed out. She was either dead or fainted.

It was only two of them left.

I was being pulled away, and all I see is De'Kari fall back.

"Let go of me," I yelled trying to get out of whoever's arms I'm in.

"I need to help him," I cried out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

HEY GUYSSSS

I know this is short, but I haven't updated in a long ass time, I'm sorry! This story is slowly coming to an end :(

But I will be making a sequel to this, so stick tuned !