𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒂
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

"Okay what if we get into an argument. And I make you really mad. Would you lash out on me, or you can control it."

"I can control it. My nana helped me control it when she noticed ghat I would randomly lash out when I got mad or feel any negative emotions. It was like my way of expressing how I feel."

"What are you going to do with the information that you brother told you ?"

"I think it's best if we all stay in my house down here. I'll pay for your family's plain tickets, and the rest could fly out here. It's only for a while until this is over."

I'm going to get this man pregnant.

Showing that he cares about my family's safety touched my heart.

"I love you," I kissed him.

"I love you too," he kissed me back.

"What about the families of our friends ?"

"My grandma will cast a boundary spell on each of their houses. Unwelcome visitors will not be able to step foot in their house. I will cast a safety spell on them, and when something bad is about to happen to them, I would get a sense of bad energy, transport myself to the scene."

"We're here," he pulled up in front of a big ass house.

I got out the car, and admired the house.

We walked in, and I was in awe. The marble floors, the interior, and the way it was decorated was beautiful.

"On God you got good ass taste," I walked around.

"I know," he nodded his head.

"Come here," he said, and started walking upstairs.

He entered a room, and it was huge.

"This your room ?"

He nodded his head, and I took my shoes off, and jumped onto the bed.

It was comfortable, and the sheets were soft.

Sex finna go crayyy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
1 WEEK LATER...

"Hi my loves," I hugged my younger siblings, and my momma.

They sat down at the dining table, and I went into the kitchen to fix up their plates. De'Kari helped me with putting their things in the room.

"Y'all favorites have arrived," I heard Juju say, and I ran out the kitchen.

I gave him and Chico a big fat hug.

"My turn," I heard Nani's voice. I jumped on her and gave her kisses all over her face. I gave everyone hugs, except Keem.

I don't even think our bond is going to be the same.

"Where's my baby Millie ?"

"She didn't come. We were waiting for her at the airport, but she didn't show up," Nani said.

"What," I damn near yelled.

I ran upstairs, I went into De' Kari's room.

"Millie didn't come," I said fast.

I started pacing back and forth. My head started spinning just thinking about anything bad happening to her.

De'Kari grabbed my arms, and shook me to snap out of my thoughts.

"Stop worrying yourself. Go downstairs, and I'm going to transport myself to her house," he said.

"Okay," I took a deep breathe, and left the room.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔,𝑪𝒂
𝑫𝒆'𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊 𝑯𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏

"What are you doing here? I thought y'all were in Atlanta."

"We are, and you need to be there too. Everybody's worried about you."

"If Hakeem is there I don't want to go."

"Millie don't let that dumb ass nigga's actions get to you bro. He did what he did, and you gotta accept that and move on. We're all here for you. You're like a sister to me."

She walked up to me, and gave me tight ass hug.

"Thank you," she said while crying.

"I'm going to show you something that you can't tell anyone else except the boys, and Allure. I will be telling Nani soon."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒂
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

The door bell rang, so I got up, and answered the door.

"Bitch I was worried," I gave Millie a hug.

"He told me everything," she whispered in my ear.

"He's upstairs," she continued.

"Who is it," Nani asked.

Millie moves to the side, and she ran towards her.

"Bitch I called you multiple times, and you weren't picking up. I will beat your ass if you ever pull some shit like that," she said, and it sounded like she was trying to fight her tears.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

I can't wait til I'm done with the next chapter