𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝑶𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒚, 𝑪𝒂
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔

"Let's race down the slide," I dragged Voodooman

We put the cushions under ourselves, and when she I told the man to cut mound down.

"3...2...1...!" He shouted.

I squirted down to the edge, and put all my weight at the end to increase the speed.

We got to the end, and he beat me. He helped me up, and we went to a booth.

While we were standing in line, a guy tapped on my shoulder, so I turned around.

"What's up with you ma," Maarshawn said with a smirk on his face.

"I don't understand why you even bothered talking to me. Don't ever talk to me again and don't call me "ma." You're a weird ass nigga, and that's that. Please go on about your day before I embarrass you," I said with a stank face, feeling myself getting irritated.

He snatched me up, and I winced in pain.

"Aye back the fuck up, Voodooman took Marshawn's hand off of me, and got in the middle.

"Who the fuck are you," Marshawn looked at him sideways.

"Don't worry bout that. All Ima say is that if you  rre, or even talk to her it's gon be an issue, dead homies."

𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒆𝒎 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒚.

"Is that a threat?"

"Nah it's a promise," he stepped to Marshawn, and I quickly got in the middle.

"Let's go," I told Voodooman.

I grabbed his arm, and shoved pass Marshawn.

We got into the car, and I started bouncing my leg up and down.

"Who was that?"

"This guy that I used to talk to, but it wasn't anything serious. He was too controlling so I stopped talking to him. But he won't let it go," I sighed.

"He's a bitch for real.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Fight me bitch," I hit ManMan on the arm.

"Allure now if I hit you I don't want to hear no crying," he said with a serious face.