𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑾𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔, 𝐂𝐀
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔
" Then the nigga got in my face threatening me, like he he gon scare me." I explained what happened earlier today, to Juju and the others.

" He a bitch ass nigga for that. If you ever see him again call me, so I can squabble bro," Chico told me.

We talked until we pulled up to the Air Bnb.

"I'm finna get drunk," Millie said while twerking, making me look at her.

"Y'all better keep y'all eyes on this bitch right here. Because every time she gets drunk, she always wanna fight," I said, making her mug me.

"Bitch please don't kill my vibe," she walked pass me, causing me to laugh.

When I walked in, all I saw was smoke, bitches and niggas dancing, and a whole bunch of liquor.

"Aye come with me to get a drink," Maniya said, and I went with her.

A couple minutes later I felt myself getting tipsy. I heard my song playing, and started rapping it.

"Niggas ain't kill shit. Nigga pipe down. Claiming shit you ain't did. Got him knocked down. Police search the school house. Had to drop out. If you was in my shoes you prolly cop out !"

I continued to drink the Ciroc in my cup. I look to the corner and saw Millie yelling at a girl. I walked over there and all these girls were calling each other all types of bitches.

"What the fucc happened?"

"This bitch gon bump into me and couldn't say sorry. And then she wants to give me a dirty look like I won't rocc her shit."

"Bitch ion owe you an apology. Fucc do I look like saying sorry to you?" The girl said getting loud.

"My friend don't owe you shit. Now get the fucc outta our face before you get beat the fucc up," the girl's friend said putting her hand in Millie's face.

Millie punched the shit out of her face. She started to drag and uppercut the girl. The other girl's tried jumping Niah, so I jumped in, and so did the others.

"If somebody hit me, I swear to God I will throw y'all across the fuccin house," I heard Juju say. He grabbed onto me, but I continued to send punches to  the poor girl. I let go of her and was carried away. We all went outside, and the boys were looking at us, and we just stood in silence.

"This party was lame as fucc anyways. Let's go to Juju's apartment and have our own lil party," I said.

"Alright, lets go."

"Which one should I post?"

"This one," Nani said choosing a video that I took.

"Okay, thank you."

𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐡.𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞-

𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞-