Part Three.

Weeks rolled by, and you found yourself in the classroom. However, unlike usual, Karma has been sitting next to you. You had both agreed not to kiss until you two had made it official, but when the bell rang for break, the two of you would always end up a hot mess in the deserted area of the hallways. By time the project was due, you both were proud to say that it was finished at it's finest work.

As if things couldn't get better, you received an A+ on the assignment! Your relationship with Karma has grown, and you were closer with him than any other person in the class. You had started to visit his home more often, having more talks, more steamy sessions, and more time for eachother. It was to the point where you were starting to get physically aroused by him.

It wasn't until he began to get more romantic and more bonded with you that you realized you might be falling in love with him. Currently, you were snapped out of you're thoughts by a familiar warmth brushing over your backside. You know it was karma, and it caused you to lean close into him. You were both in his room, which always manages to astound you by how large and presentable it was.

Turning to face him, you gave a soft smile as you hugged him and pulled away. You explained to him how you were going to take a shower. Half an hour later, you found yourself wrapping a towel around you, as you had just finished your much needed shower.

Slipping on a hoodie and a pair of shorts again, you walked out and found yourself in the kitchen. "Well, well, well. I never thought I'd find you trying to destroy my cabinets for a simple snack." I froze, for I had just been caught red handed. Slowly turning around, I was met face to face with karma. He had a smirk in his face. With every step he took forward, you took one backward. Due to the mess you had made into her floor with the snacks.. you slipped. God damn it.

Nothing could get worse than this. Eyeing the bag of skittles on the floor, you grabbed them and attempted to get up. However, Karma had over ideas as his dominance seem to take over. He pushed you back into the ground and carelessly fell on top of you, his hands landing on the floor that was beside either side of your head. Shifting, you were now on a missionary position under him.

His golden eyes narrowed, and you felt excitement build up form the pits of your stomach. Suddenly, the atmosphere became full of built up tension and arousal. Without any warning, Karma leaned down and smashed his lips against yours in a heated mess. The kiss became one of dominance, and you both went against each other to see who would come out on top. Unintentionally, you let out a soft moan due to the sheer intensity of the kiss.

At the noise, Karma slowly pulled away.. almost like he didn't want to. A string of saliva trailed from your tongues, still connecting to each other's lips as you both took the time to catch your breathes. Lifting you up, you were both on karmas bed in no time. You resumed the steamy kiss as if nothing had ever happened. As if you both had never stopped for a break in the first place.

With steady time, the kiss got more intimate. You could feel his hands start to slowly slide up your stomach, sliding over the thick material as he gripped onto the collar of it, and rolled it off of you with a terrifying ferocity. He was greedy, craving for more of you. For every inch of your skin to be on his, without any exceptions.

Karma gladly tore his shirt and pants from his body as he leaned his head into the crook of your neck. You felt his soft hair rub across your cheek, and you were so close that you could smell how fresh it was. It wasn't until you felt his lips connect with your neck that you closed your eyes and squealed in his grip. He sucked, licked, but, and teased your neck with a harsh passion. He left hickeys, love bites, and soft bruises in his wake.

With every mark he left, you felt your breath become more rigid. More deprived, more erratic. You wanted every second of this.. no. You needed this. You were delighted to find out that Karma wanted to same exact thing. You could tell from the way he left his mark on your neck. The way he pulled and tugged on your hair in such a fierce yet passionate way. The wet kisses he left on your lips. The way he would always leave you craving for his attention. For his touch. For the need to please his every desire.

He was going to drive you insane in all the right ways. He slid your shorts and panties off, as you now only remained in a bra. Karma slid his warm hands up your inner thigh as he watched your chest heave up and down with your unstable breathes. Slowly, he slid his fingers into your wet folds. The folds that would now begin to beg for all of his attention. All of his time, all of his love. You cried out in pleasure as he began to push his fingers in and out of you.

The sensation was aching. Aching for him to keep going. You didn't want him to stop. You wanted him to keep going until you felt yourself break in half from the pleasure he would cause you. Your eyes closed tightly as you felt Karma add another finger into the hard oral sex. He pushed his fingers into you with a fiery passion you had never felt. It felt so good you felt like you were going to explode. Steadily, with time you felt something coil deep within you. Moan after moan, you felt yourself almost scream as the coil within you snapped— and without warning, your fluids spilled out and onto his hand.

He was grinning, and the look in his eyes made you stir. It was a look you had never seen before, but already you wanted him to look at you like that every single time. Your thoughts became clouded with such lewd thoughts, and it didn't help how Karma pulled his fingers out of you and pushed him into his mouth. He sucked every inch of your guilds off of them, and it made you throb. Just the thought of him fucking you make your thighs squeeze shut as you became wet with more arousal. You knew you couldn't get away from him tonight, and you were completely fine with letting him have you.

Throwing off the last pair of clothing he had, you watched has his large and erect member sprang out of its tight restrain. Your eyes widened, and your face become red with blush. Your reaction made him smirk, and you leaned down in order to get a better look. It was absolutely huge, and your started to wonder how it would fit. You were sure you would break if he even tried to push himself inside of you, but it only turned you on so much more. Without giving him any warning, you pushed your head down and took his length down your throat.

"Mmh~!" You heard Karma groan at the intense pleasure. Your thoughts trailed to what karma had told you before. He told you to be careful.. he could get a little rough. And with good warning, because you were surprised when his hand fisted into your hair and he thrusted further into your throat. It was good that you didn't have a gag reflex. Lord knows what would've happened to you if you did. With each thrust into your throat, Karma could feel his build up getting closer and closer. And, he was right— because the coil within him snapped and he shot his hit semen into your mouth. Line after line, it began to overflow, much more quicker than you could swallow. It caused it to drop down the corner of you mouth, but you licked it up with your tongue.

This action made Karma smirk, and despite you just swallowing his fluids, he kissed you. It was whole heartedly, and he pressed you into the bed. Slowly, his hand wrapped around both of your wrists as he held them both above your head. You had no more room to push him away, and you didn't want to either. Without warning, Karma pushed his erect member into your throbbing wet folds. You let out a scream of both pleasure and pain into the tongue filled kiss you two shared. His free hand was wrapped around your marked up neck.

It was only seconds before the pleasure started to override the pain, and soon you were a moaning mess. Slow, or gentle didn't seem to be in his dictionary as he thrusted into you rough and hard. It was like he knew what you wanted, and he gave it to you in all the right ways. He teased you until you begged. Until you cried. Until you scratched, and craved for his touch. And when he had finally given it to you, you couldn't speak. You couldn't see. You couldn't hear. You could only feel as he broke every single part of you down.. and you let him. You let him dominate you exactly like you wanted him to. He made you see stars as every single coil that held you back viscously snapped, and you could only scream in ecstasy as every single ounce of your being was forced into a skyrocketing climax. The first line of semen spilled into you, and it repeated countless times until he pulled out and watched as his fluids slowly began to spill out of you and pool onto the sheets below.