Part Two.

When you stepped inside, you were greeted by an absolutely gorgeous sight in front of your eyes. The walls were a lovely shade of white, the smooth marble tiles felt cool against your bare feet, and the slightly cold air felt delightful against your fair skin.

You sat down, your soft fingers gently sliding against the even and shiny counter top. "So, do you want something to drink?" He asked, snapping you out of your thoughts once more as you have him a nod. He didn't seem to care to ask what kind, but it was fine with you. You weren't picky, and you were delighted to find that he had come back with you favorite drink. Cream Soda.

Unfortunately, Karma's hand seemed to 'slip' as the soda was spilled over every inch of the front of your shirt. You shrieked, you're eyes widening as you noticed the mischievous smirk that began to play at the red headed boy's lips. "W-why did you do that?!" You asked, frustration in your tone. Karma seemed to notice, as his smirk only widened. He set his drink down, and rolled his eyes.

"Relax, you can take a shower and take some of my clothes." He said, eyeing the small frown that pulled at your lips. How cute. Shifting, you let out a sigh and began to make your way towards the nearest bathroom. You didn't know your way around, so it took you quite a while to get there. Turning on the water, you set it to a suitable temperature for you. Then, you stripped and stepped inside.

You didn't notice how much you needed this until you felt your body relax, and you're muscles loosen from their tense and stiff state. You were going to make sure you thanked Karma after this. Once you removed yourself from the show ever after about 20 minutes, you grabbed a towel and dried yourself off. It wasn't until moments later that you noticed a hoodie and shorts set along the counter top of the sink.

Thinking that you were alone, you grabbed the hoodie and slipped it on over your small and curvaceous figure, as well as the shorts. Closing your eyes for a brief moment, you let out a sigh of relaxation.. that was before you felt smooth, steady, and gentle hands slide up your thighs and settling in your waist. You gasped out of surprise, and almost let out a scream.

However, Karma seemed to be thinking ahead of you as his hand slipped over your mouth, which muffled the sound. You looked directly into the mirror to be met with Karma's smoldering gaze. Unable to hold eye contact with him, you looked away. You knew this was the perfect moment to tell him.. but you just couldn't. You were startled when he spun you around and grabbed you by the wrist.

"We should go to my room.." you listened, nodding as you allowed him to pull you out of the bathroom and up several flights of stairs before you arrived at non other then what you assumed to be his door. He swiftly pushed it open and closed it behind you. "Why did you want to come here? I thought we were going to study in the living room.." you said, able to detect how shy and timid you sounded.

"We came here because I wanted to do this." Before you could question his motives, you felt something soft smash against your lips. It only took you seconds to realize that he was kissing you. Your eyes widened, but something clicked. It was the fact that you knew you might not get another chance at this. You wasted no time to seize the moment, Your fingers curling into the collar of his shirt, as you kissed him back.

Seconds turned into minutes as the kiss steadily began to get deeper. You felt as his hands gripped you waist, one of them slowly sliding up your back as it tangled into your hair. At the soft tug, you gasped. It was enough for karma to confidently slip his tongue into your mouth. You could tell that this kiss was getting out of control now that you had allowed him such intimate access. But you didn't mind the chaos.. you didn't mind because you were making out with someone you had imagined this scene over and over with. And, you know what? You couldn't imagine it any other way.