Part One.

You had moved to japan due to familial issues having to deal with your mothers job, and therefor were forced into hauling across the world to live with your mother.

It was the middle of the school year, and so far it was a pain in your ass. You had missed your friends, and wished you could go to visit them back in America. You're mothers school choices for you had made you second guess coming to Japan with her in the first place.

You can somehow managed to land in the class of e-3. The underdogs. But, even with the class being the lowest of the low, it was so bright and filled with such happiness. The love you had developed for each and every single member of the class ran deep, and you began to second guess the thought of killing your beloved Kori-Sensei.

Despite the classroom always being filled with such laughter, you had always been a quiet girl that kept to herself. However, over the months you had started to develop a crush for a certain red haired boy with golden colored eyes. Aside from his very attractive and alluring physical appearance; Karma Akabane was a complete devil.

He took pleasure in teasing and taunting you whenever he had spare time. The pranks never got old. He had spilled water all over you, put a snake in your bag, and almost pushed you off of a cliff for heavens sake! You don't know what exactly you saw in him.. but it was something that no one else had.

As time passed by, you could feel your emotions for him grow stronger— and soon enough they started to overflow. You questioned if he knew.. if he liked you back. But, you were shy and you wouldn't dare tell anyone that you had feelings for the devil. You knew they would never let you live it down.

Earlier in one afternoon, you watched as Koro-Sensei assigned everyone partners for an upcoming project. You were both thrilled and devastated when you found out Karma was going to be your partner. What were you going to do? Would you confess to him? No, of course not. You were to scared of rejection. Oh him telling the entire class at how pathetic you were to think that he would ever like you in return.

Suddenly, you were snapped out of your pessimistic thoughts as you looked at the pale hand that was ever so rudely clasped upon your desk. You knew who the hand belonged to, and you dreaded every second he stood there— waiting for you to notice him. You lifted your head, to meet eyes with Karma Akabane.

"Y-yes?" You squeaked out, you're tone somewhat a mixture of nervousness and fear. You knew this, because you could hear it in your own voice. You also knew that karma could tell, so when a cocky smirk twitched onto his luscious lips.. you weren't to surprised.

"Well, (Y/N). We should probably get out of here and get to studying.." You're eyes widened at his words. Was it already time to leave? You were so caught up in your thoughts about him that you hadn't even noticed that everyone was beginning to leave. But, your cheeks were also flushed for another reason.

You knew that Karma's parents were almost never home. It would just you and him, and you prayed nothing with go wrong. Nodding your head, you took in a short breath. "O-okay.." you stammered, standing to your feet as you followed behind Karma as he has already started to leave.

It was not soon that you came to his doorstep. You sucked in a breathe of courage, watching as he held the door open for you. Stepping inside, you mentally prepared yourself for anything that's as to come.

——————————

Hello everyone! I apologize if my first chapter has come off as sloppy, it's my first time writing and I'm hoping that it's enjoyable. Again, thank you for bearing with me and I will appreciate any support that I receive!

-xoxo Mekelle.