Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Avianna Sky Martinez! What you did was unacceptable! Napatawag pa talaga kami sa school mo, hindi ka naman ganyan noon ah. It's your friends! They are a bad influence to you!" sabi ni mommy.

And she is right, I wasn't like this at all before, it all started when they never had time for me. I would usually act like a brat so that I could get their attention. I know? Ang stupid diba? Well, you wouldn't understand I mean having parents who are never there for you. They are always on a business trip and when they go home, they would usually stay for like around 2-3 days per month. It sucks.

I would always get in trouble to get their attention. I know their pretty much getting sick with my attitude, but what can I do? They made me like this.

"Avianna, are you listening to me?" tanong sakin ni mommy. Right now, we are in our house, we just came home from my school. Pinatawag sila mommy sa school kanina, dahil yung isa kong binubully na babae isinumbong ako? Like what the hell? Di lang naman ako ang nagbully sakanya, bakit ako lang ang nadamay? Nakakainis talaga.

I'm pretty sure that my parents are just embarrassed, being called in school is really a big embarrassment for them. I looked at my mom's eyes and you can see disappointment, but how about me? When I need them, they won't be there. You have no idea how it feels to be always left out with my classmates who has their parents.

"It's not only me, mom! It's also my friends! Nakakainis nga yung Shane na yon dahil ako lang yung sinumbong" sagot ko kay mommy.

"That is why your friends are a bad influence to you! Why are you even friends with those kind of people?" tanong sakin ni mommy.

You know why mom? Because they know how I feel, they know how it feels to have parents who are always busy! They were the one who are always there for me, they do have bad attitude but they are the only people who helped me cope up in life!

I wanted to tell that, but instead I just kept quiet.

"Ano? Avi? Bakit?" sunod sunod na tanong ni mommy.

"I don't know mom, basta they are my friends!" padabog kong sabi kay mommy at pumunta sa kuwarto ko.

"Avian-" may sasabihin pa sana si mommy pero nasara kona yung door.

I stayed there and cried, until my phone beeped. Nakita ko yung name, at nakita ko si Paul, one of my flings. I answered it and he asked me if I can come to a party, and since I was feeling down, I said yes. He said he would pick me up later and ended the call.

I took a shower and I dressed up. I'm wearing a gold sequins spaghetti strap open-back bodycon dress, with matching Gucci stilletos. I wore some light make-up and sprayed some perfume. I just surfed the internet while waiting for Paul.

At around, 9 Pm, Paul texted me and said he was down. So I sneaked myself, to go down, good thing my parents we're asleep.

I kissed Paul's cheek and he told me that I looked stunning. He drove us to Club 8, where all my friends are. This is not new to me, we would always go here during weekends. We would hangout and have fun. I mean one of my friends do own this bar, kaya kahit hindi pa kami sa legal age, we were allowed to go here, and plus we would usually stay sa VIP room lang.

We arrived in Club 8, and I saw all my friends there. We talked and hangout.

"Nakakainis talaga yung Shane na yon, ang sumbongera" saad ni Stephanie. Stephanie is one of my closest friend in this squad, siya den yung pinaka-maarte samin. She owns our school, that's why a lot of people are scared of us cause our squad contains most of the children of the business industry, meaning we are very powerful because of our families.

"I know right. Like may gana pa talaga siyang magsumbong! Malilintikan talaga yon sakin sa Monday" sabi naman ni Chloe.

"Hays, guys just let it go! Wala naman na tayong magagawa, tapos na eh. What we need to do is to have fun!" sabi ko nalang.

We ordered more drinks and we had fun. Some of them we're really drunk and some we're just tipsy. At around 12 AM, Paul went to me and told me that we have to go home.

"Avi, l-lets g-go" sabi ni Paul and I nodded. We said our goodbye's and me and Paul went to the car. I noticed that Paul was a little bit drunk so I offered to drive, but he said no and he told me he was fine.

I was a little bit scared, so I fastened my seatbelt. We started driving and it was okay, I guess? I looked at Paul and he looked like he was falling asleep.

"PAUL! WAKE UP! I shouted at him and when he opened his eyes, there was a dog in the road so we took a left turn and crashed.

"Pau-" I said before everything turned black.

A/N hihi soooo, that was chapter 1 of Kahit Ayaw Mo Na. I'm so sorry for slow updates. I just wanna thank you to everyone who is reading my story, I really appreciate it. Votes and comments are highly appreciated. Thank you! Stay safe always! Mwah xoxo