Day 4

1 day to go.

A/N: There is a bit of feels in this chapter, just letting you all know ahead of time. There's going to be mixes between disgust, hatred, and pure sadness.

It took longer than I thought for me and Vic to actually set up for the party. Vic had wanted to go to school, but he didn't want to face Mike, so he stayed to help. Mike did in fact call Vic several times, but he ignored each time, not wanting Mike to know that they were back in the states. Vic continued asking what type of theme the party would have, and I actually didn't know, I've never really planned a party before. I just told him that it was going to be my going away party, and that's what it was going to be. When everything was supposedly together, it still looked wrong, and I hated that I even had this idea. I was going to just say forget about it, but it was on my list of things to do.

"Can't we just get your brother and his friends to help?" I asked Vic, his eyes grew at the words and shook his head.

"No." He kept shaking his head and repeating it.

"Why not? They were going to throw a party today anyways." I pointed out and he just shook his head. "Look, why if we make a deal with him?" I asked. He looked at me cautiously and then sighed, nodding his head and giving in. He took out his phone and scrolled through the contacts until he got to Mike's number. He called it and put the phone on speaker, laying it on the table.

"Hello?" A very agitated Mike answered.

"Mike?" Vic questioned and it started Mike up, fueling him with anger.

"Who do you think you are to leave without my permission?" He asked, barking into the phone.

"I'm sorry, but..." Vic didn't get to finish.

"Listen, you better be lucky I can't get to you right now or else I would," I interrupted this time, seeing as Vic was about to break.

"No, you listen. I'm having a party at my house and we need your help planning it. You can use my dad's credit card he gave me to get anything you want. I just need your help. And if you do help, you can claim it as your party, as long as you don't hurt me an Vic." I told him quickly, and waited patiently for an answer. I looked at Vic and saw his eyes were watering and I smiled at him and mouthed 'it's okay.' to him, making him calm down some.

"Fine. I won't. Where do you live?" He asked and I was about to say it through the phone, but he might not remember.

"I'll text it to you." I told him.

"Okay." And with that, he hung up. I went to Vic's messages, sending Mike my address and handed him back his phone.

"Thank you." I told him, knowing that he would rather have a sucky party instead of being near Mike.

-

When Mike arrived, me and Vic were sitting on the couch waiting, watching t.v. Mike came in, moving me from beside Vic and taking the credit card that I held out to him. He didn't stay long, just popped a few balloons we had hanging up and then left. It seemed to take forever but he soon came back with Tony, the one I recognized from the bathroom that day. Tony apologized for that day before they started to complete tear down all decorations me and Vic had put up. They said that it was all too childish and that we were high schoolers, so we had to act like it.

We stood by, watching them throw all kinds of water like material on the walls, and painting the walls with silly string. They went into the kitchen, setting up a table half full of alcohol and food, while they say a cooler of beers near the table. Around 5 was when people started to arrive, and the music began to play loudly. I was kind of happy that I lived in the type of neighbor hood that the cops never got called. My neighbor hood was one to not care, they were filled with money and could care less about what the neighbors next door were doing.