"Come in." I groaned, turning over onto my back. My dad walked in the room first, my mom right behind him.

"Kellin, we've been thinking about it, and we want you to move out." My dad told me harshly.

"Okay, whatever." I closed my eyes and rested my hands on my chest.

"No. Like seriously." My mom interjected, making me open my eyes and look at her. I wish looks could kill. "We need you out by the end of the week. Word got out about what you did, and we're just done with all your tantrums and acts to get attention."

"You think I want attention?" I sat up and looked at the both of them.

"We're adopting a little boy from a orphanage, and we want you out before he comes. We pick him up Saturday, so be out by then or Friday." My dad finished.

"Whatever. Fine by me." I smirked. I stood up and my dad handed me a credit card and two books. I looked them over, one being my passport and the other having account information in it.

"We gave you your own account and we'll add money into it as long as you never come back here." My mom said, her voice like venom.

"Oh no, now I won't see you guys on holidays or anything. Oh what am I going to do?" I asked sarcastically, going to my closet and getting a pair of my shoes.

"We're really sorry it has to be this way Kellin." My dad told me, and I knew he was not the least bit sorry.

"Fuck you guys, you don't care about me. I just hope your new son doesn't cut his hair or gets a B in school, all hell would break loose." I finished putting on my shoes and stuffing the credit card and passports in my pockets. I grabbed my phone from the bed and pushed past them before leaving. I was so done with their bullshit, and I hope they have fun with the little twit.

-

When I got to sky-zone, I was already bored, seeing nothing but little kids here. Maybe I should have put more thought into the things I wanted to do before I died. I took off my shoes and went around, seeing a man teach a young girl how to do a backflip. I watched from afar, seeing them jump around and play, and it looked like fun. They both had long hair flopping in the air, turning flips and nearly falling. When they finished, I approached him quickly before someone asked him for help before I did.

"Hey, do you mind teaching some basics of Parkour?" I asked as I got closer, then noticed who it was. "Uh, never mind." I blurted out before scurrying off.

"Hey." He called out after me, but I just went off to the trampolines next to the square pit. "Hey." He caught me before I could jump in. "You're that guy,-"

"Yeah, who got beat up by your brother." I pointed out angrily at him, moving from his grasp.

"No, that was my brother's friend, Tony. I'm sorry for what he did to you." He told me, his voice showing just how sorry he was.

"Yeah, whatever." I moved away more and jumped into the pit, but it was kind of no use because I didn't disappear.

"Come on, don't be like that. Wanna know parkour, I'll teach you." He yelled out to me.

"No, I'll pass." I told him, moving further and further away.

"Don't make me come in and pull you out." He told me in a serious tone.

"Do what you want. But if you pull me out, I'm leaving." I told him, laying back on the semi hard foam.

"Alright, you asked for it." I watched him back up, and start running full speed until he came to the edge and jumped. Flinging himself through the air and onto the foam bed, nearly landing next to come. He stood up best he could and tried to grab me.