𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

Night had finally reached. We arrive at the front of the hotel and get out. My mother was standing there, holding Hunter in her arms.

"Aw, puppy!!" I say, grabbing him.

"He's been in the room all day. You are so irresponsible." My mother says.

"Sorry mom, I was busy today!" I shrug. Everybody gathers around me, petting the puppy.

"Anyways, we're going to dinner in 30 minutes. Be down here SOON!" She demands at us all.

"Only 30 minutes!?" Daisy and I say in unison.

"Go, go, go!" Mother points inside. We all rush inside and cram in the elevator.

As soon as we reach the first level, we run down the hall.

"We're gonna be fucking late!!" Payton yells, both boys rushing into their room. We go a few more doors down and throw ourselves inside. We stop at the doorway, slamming the door. I set down Hunter as he trots away.

"Okay, game plan." I say.

"You're blue, I'm black." Daisy says.

"And you're heels, I'm tennis shoes."

"Perfect." We run into the bedroom and quickly pull out our outfits.
__

Daisy's

Daisy's

Mine💖

I slip on some Air Forces and pull out a little Dior purse. I put Hunter in a leash and let him roam around the hotel room while we finish up.

We hear the front door open and both boys walk into the bedroom.

"How are ya'll done?" Daisy frantically puts on mascara. After putting away my makeup away, I start doing my hair.

"April, finish up, it's almost been 30 minutes and your mom is waiting!" Payton attempts to panic me.

"Fuck off!!" I yell, brushing through my hair.

"Damn.." he mumbles, both boys quietly laughing.

Daisy and I link arms and stand in front of the boys.

"Okay, we're ready." I sigh.

We all enter the living room and I quickly grab Hunter's leash. We make our way down stairs and meet up with the parents and Daisy's friends.

"Alright, we should get going." Payton's dad says, guiding us out to the cars. Payton, Kiara, Ava, Mother, Father, and I were in the Jeep. Griff, Daisy, Destiny, and Payton's parents were in the other car. I get in the very back of the Jeep with Payton and Hunter. Even though there was an extra seat back here, Ava and Kiara sat in the row in front of us.

Father drives off and starts a conversation with Mother, unable to hear us. Kiara quickly snaps her head at us.

"So April, where'd you get the dog?" She says, aggressively.

"It's from Payton, why?" I ask, taken aback by her aggressive attitude.

"Hm..." she rolled her eyes, "why'd he get it for you?" She attacks me with another question.

"Because he loves me and wanted to do something nice for me..." I squint my eyes.

"Are you even responsible enough for a dog?"

"Uhm, yes. Actually I am."

"How? I haven't even seen you take it outside at all."

"That's because I don't see you that often. I take him out all the time." I say. I was really about to go off... Kiara could be such a bitch sometimes!! Why was she like this?

"I'm sure Payton helps you since you have trouble taking care of the dog." Moments before I snapped at her, Payton steps in.

"And why is that any of your business?" Payton buds in.

"I was just saying..." she mumbled, slightly intimidated by Payton.

"But nobody wants to hear it. So just shut up already!" Payton says, rolling his eyes. Kiara only scoffs and takes her conversation with Ava instead.

I only shake my head, hot tears filling my eyes. Payton quickly notices and engulfs me in a big hug.

"Shh buby..." he whispers, me wiping my eyes and taking deep breaths. I sit back up and watch as Hunter tries to catch his balance while walking on my lap. I giggle, wiping my nose.

We arrive and Father quickly parks the car up front. As we walk to the building, I read the big sign on the building that read 'Hibachi Grill'. I smile, knowing what type of resteraunt it was. As Payton slowly walks up behind me, I grab his arm and pull him close to me.

"Payton, it's the Hibachi grill!!" I squeal, looking up at the glowing sign.

"Cool!! What's the Hibachi Grill again?" He questions. I only giggle, dragging him inside. Our group is seated at a large table with a grill in the middle so we all could see.

After about 30 minutes of getting drinks and picking meals, a man with a black apron and tall, black hat approaches us with a tray of ingredients. My eyes slightly widen as the grill turns on.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen! I'm Noah, you're chef tonight!" He says, pouring oil all over the hot grill.

"Hi, Noah." A few of us lightly reply.

"So where are we from tonight?" He asks. He was extremely energetic.... which I didn't mind :)

"California, Princeton to be exact." Mother smiles.

"Ooh, Cali!! Home of the hot weather." He laughed, beginning the grilling.

I hold Payton's arm as a I film a bit of the cooking for my Instagram story. I set my phone down and quickly glance at Payton.

"It's cool, isn't it?" I say excitedly.

"You're kinda cute when you're excited.." he laughs quietly, wrapping an arm around my waist. I place my head on his shoulder, watching Noah make our food.
__

We leave the Grill and Daisy and I have our arms around each other.

"I love you, Daisy.." I yawn.

"I love you more." Daisy says, attempting to hold me up, "Payton, come get you're girlfriend! She's falling asleep!" Daisy shouts at Payton.

Payton walks over to me and scoops me up like a baby. I nuzzle my head into his stomach and hold him tight. Before I know it, I was back in the car. Soon, I feel Hunter in my lap. Someone must have put him there.

Everybody gets in the Jeep and Father turns the car on.

"So, how was it?" He says, facing us kids in the back.

"I loved it. Good pick, Mr. Mendoza!" Ava says, purposely pitying him.

"It was great, and I know April liked it too but she's asleep.." Payton says, running his fingers through my hair.

I'm not sure why I was so beat after dinner... but I do know that it tasted amazing :)

If you don't like Pirates of the Caribbean, you wack as hell.

I still love you tho :)

-BØŽŹŸ🗿