𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

Weeks had passed. I already had my surgery, I still hurt but was mostly recovered.

I grab my light brown bag and place it on my shoulder, slowly making my way downstairs. I sigh as I get off the last step.

"I'm leaving!!" I say, trying my best to rush out of the house.

"Wait a minute!!" I hear Mother yell. She swings around the wall from the kitchen, a towel on her shoulder, "you can't leave. You need rest!" She points at me.

"Mother, it's been almost four weeks. I'm good. Plus I'm craving sushi!!" I whine.

"No, you need to go back upstairs and-"

"Honey, we can't keep her in the house forever. Let her go have some fun!" I hear Father yell from down the hall. He comes around the corner and passes us both. Mother rubs her temple and sighs.

"Fine... fine!! Just don't do any stupid shit!!" She yells, rushing back to the kitchen. I grab the keys to the Hyundai and leave the house. I make my way to the car and start it up, turning the radio up. The song 'We Are Young - Fun' plays.

I begin humming the lyrics as I pull out of the driveway.

Minutes pass and I arrive in one the most popular areas in town. I begin to get nervous.

I normally see people from my school in this area. Apparently now, I'm not known for such good things recently..

I inhale, opening the car door. A deep exhale as my feet touch the ground. I lock the car and scan for the sushi place. As my eyes meet the glowing sign, I grin.

I enter the little sushi shop, a bell ringing on top of the door.

"Welcome!!" I hear from the front. The lady up front swings herself around the corner, holding a menu, "for one today?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"Perfect! Follow me." She says, bringing me to a booth right by the front window. She places the menu in front of me as I begin to skim over the items.

A few minutes pass and the woman comes back.

"May I please get the Uramaki plate. Eel sauce and no wasabi please.."

"Of course!!" The lady smiles, walking away.

Moments pass before I hear the bell on the door ring. I turn out of my booth to see, the nosey person I am. I freeze. It was Payton with Kiara and another one of those whores. I inhale and quickly turn back to my table, my head low.

What the fuck is this?! What are the chances?! Just get me the fuck out. I can't do this.

I swallow hard, an uncomfy lump in my throat. My hands shake as I fidget with the menu. I hear them burst into laughter, Payton's familiar sound lingering in my head. I watch as they walk past me.

They had obviously seen me at this point.

They slide into the booth behind me and I hear Payton clear his throat.

"Payton what do you usually get?" I hear Kiara's voice.

"Uhm.. I'm not sure. I think I'm getting the 911."

"Oh cool... I'll get that too.." she giggles. My heart races as I listen to Kiara's awful way of flirting. As much as I cringed at her words, it pained me to see them get along so well.

This would be a long lunch..

Sorry it's short.

Uhm Anyways I'm basically so over this story, but I have like one chapter left to write so I'm finishing it for you guys at some point in time :)

I really want to apologize for practically ghosting the story- I'm trying so hard but I'm lowk over it.

ANYWAYS I'M PULLING THROUGH FOR YOU GUYS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-bOzz 🙆🏽‍♀️