𝑇𝑤𝑜

LeT mE eXpLaInnNnnN ~
Yes, this was inspired by the movie, After. I had just watched the movie and couldn't think of anything else so.. sorry bout the "no-creativity aspect of this chapter👍🏼

I pulled out my phone and began texting vigorously.

☺️Zoe🧡

April: is it too late to come
to the party?

Zoe: Hell no!! Get over here rn!!!

April: on my way😅

I set my phone down on my bed and took short steps to my closet. I stepped in, taking a look around. What should I wear? I tapped my nail on my chin, eyeballing the different outfits. My eyes caught a glimpse of something sticking out from the rack as I slowly approached it. I took it off the hanger and held it up. This was it..

I smiled, pulling it off the hanger

I smiled, pulling it off the hanger. I laid it out on my bed and went to look for accessories. I pulled out a pearl handbag and a necklace with a little pearl charm. I set the extras on top of the dress. I slowly walked over to my vanity and set out all my makeup.

I placed my brushes back in a glass cup and walked over to my outfit, staring at the gorgeous rose gold color. I took off my outfit from earlier and slipped on the dress. I glanced at my body length mirror next to my vanity and smiled, turning and twisting to look at myself. It was a tight dress, stopping mid thigh. I loved it... I put my phone in the little handbag and went in my closet one last time for a pair of shoes. I wasn't going to some dinner party, so I put on some high top Vans with a similar colored pink on the checker board portion. I sprayed myself with a Victoria secret body spray and ran downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out a Greek yogurt. I heard my brother gasp.

"Where the hell are you going dressed like that?" He said, sitting up. I turned to face him.

"A party. Now make sure to tell dad I completed everything on here." I demanded, pointing at the stack of papers. He looked shocked.

"Sure, but you can't go to a party in that dress." He said, staring at my bare legs, "the boys will be all over you." He said, shaking his head. I swatted my hand at him, turning to open my yogurt.

"I know how to manage myself." I said, taking a spoonful of yogurt.

"Okay.." he said, leaning back on the couch. I could tell he was worried, but I go to parties all the time. I've got this. I threw the yogurt cup away and went to the door. I was feeling spontaneous so I grabbed the keys to the red Ferrari.

"I'm leaving!!" I yelled to Griff. He groaned, getting up from the couch. He walked over to me and hugged me tight, like he was about to cry. It was silent for a moment until: