𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Ah... Friday Morning. The day that holds onto you the longest and never seems to let go. I groaned, not wanting to wake up. Then, a pillow hits my head. I turn to see Griffin standing at the door in dress pants and a white turtle neck.

"Get up, school starts in 45 minutes," he said. I shot up from the bed and ran to my closet. I went through the hangers to find an outfit. Suddenly, I found a white shirt similar to Griff's. I found a striped skirt to match. Griffin left the room and I began changing.

After, I looked in the mirror at my outfit

After, I looked in the mirror at my outfit. It was boring and plain, but I was okay with it. I did my makeup and my hair, walking Down the stairs. I've been cutting back my unhealthy coffee diet recently. God, I sound like Emma chamberlain... accept she'll never stop drinking coffee. Once I arrived in the kitchen, I spotted mother watering the small plants on the bar table against the wall. A window sat above it, shining light down on the plants. When she finished, she set down the cup and walked over to me.

"Morning," She said, sitting down at the island. She watched me as I got a granola bar from the farthest cupboard. I unwrapped it half way and leaned over the counter, facing her, "busy on Saturday?" She asked.

"No," I said, taking off the wrapper. She nodded, standing up and walking to the little cafe table Father likes to sit at. She wipes it off with her hand and goes to sit on the couch. I furrow my eyebrows and stand up.

"What do you mean..." I said slowly.

"We're leaving Saturday for the event. Nothing too serious," she said flipping through channels. My eyes went wide.

"Are you crazy? It's extremely serious," I began, "When does the event start?" I asked, seeking more answers.

"It's starts next Monday, but the director wants everyone to arrive Sunday to make sure we all get there on time," she said. I was still slightly confused..

"So why are we going tomorrow?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Because your father wanted to," she said, not looking up from the tv. I didn't bother asking anymore questions so I was off to school.

"I'm leaving," I said, walking to the door. Mother leaned over a little, sitting herself up.

"Don't take the Jeep, we're loading it today!" She said, going back to the tv. I pick up the keys to the White Elantra and walked to the garage. I opened the garage and turned on the car. I pulled out of the driveway and drove down the street.

I finally arrived at school and parked up front where I usually did. I got out and walked through the doors to my locker. I exchanged some books and shut the door. I wasn't expecting it, but Zoe came up behind me making me jump like she always did. I half smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder. She sighed.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted... We're not even dating and I got mad at you for kissing him... although you knew I like him. Why did you kiss him even after I told you how I feel about him?" She asked. I pressed my lips together, beginning to speak.