"Don't open them until I say so." She heard David exclaim beside her and nodded. She felt the evening breeze caress her skin, scent of petals and pine wafter to her nostrils, and melodious music from a violin can be heard.

Her heart skipped a beat as they stopped and felt David's lips near her ear.

"Open your eyes." He whispers and kisses her neck.

She shivered and did as she was told. Her heart soared as she gasped, her hand flying to her mouth.

"Oh, David." She couldn't finish for she was utterly in awe.

It was the most scenic spot in London, they were on a hill, the view of the whole city blinking like glittering stars, similar on thr velvety skies tonight. There was a small cottage, with a table and chairs placed inside. It was adorned by glowing lights coiled on each stands of the cottage, climbing all the way up. Just two meters away was a group of three men, each having their own instruments. Two waiters, who was, surprisingly, Ant and Dec, dressed in a red tux, waved politely, grinding likr madmen.

"D-do you like it?" David asked, masking his nervousness. His hands suddenly grew clammy.

Maybe this was a bad idea. Did I go overboard with this one? I shouldn't known, Callie never like extravagant things.

Callista sensed David's internal struggle and took hold of his hand, taking both with her small hands and grinned, a blush painted on her rosy complexion.

"I love it, David. No need to worry. Thank you, baby." She kissed his stubble chin.

David gave a miniscule sigh of relief before guiding her to their table, the melody of Westlife's 'My Love' played on the background.

"Boys, looking slick." Callie laughed as Ant greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and Dec with a hug.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Cal. Please, take a seat." Dec winked as the hosts helped them settle on their seats.

"We'll get your food ready."

"Not bad, Walliams. Not bad." Callista mused as the hosts retreated.

David shrugged but sent her a coy smirk. "I try."

"I'm intrigued as to how you put all of this together."

"Had help with friends. Ant and Dec's in charge of the food, and Simon, well, he's in charge of the whole thing."

Callista giggled. "You could say that. He likes owning things, huh?"

He rolled his eyes but a smile escaped his facade.

"This is so beautiful." She inhaled the fresh air and turned to the beautiful scenery, the vast expanse of the glittering city of London captured her eyes.

David wasn't looking at what stretched before them, no, he was looking at her. There was no place in the world that could compare to the woman she fell in love with, who was crazy and madly in love with him. He could see a future with her, in a nice place with little Callistas running about.

Just thinking about it, his heart started pumping.

Ant and Dec arrived, their food in hand.

"For the lady." Dec placed Callie's food in front of her and her mouth watered.

"Enjoy your food. Call us if you need anything else."

"That's impossible, Ant. They already have each other." Dec teased as David gave them a blank look.

Callista found it amusing as Dec and Ant went away once more.

"They're doing a really good job at this." She muses as she twirled the carbonara in her fork and ate it, moaning at the delicious taste.

"You know them," he laughed. "They're a bit annoying but they mean well."

She agreed. There was a pregnant pause and David stole glances at his date who seem to be oblivious from him and enjoyed eating the pasta.

They continued to exchange topics as they ate, David told her jokes and she nearly choked on her food from laughing too hard.

"I got to hand to you, we should give these musicians a large tip." She comments and beamed.

He cleared his throat and wiped his mouth with his napkin as they both finished eating.

"Callista." He called.

"Yeah?" She faced him, still smiling.

"I love you." He says seriously, passion burning in his brown eyes.

Callista's face softened. "David—"

He cuts her off as he stood up, coming towards her and offering his open palm.

"Care to dance?"

She didn't say anything and took his hand on hers, the moment their skins touched, Callie felt the sweet burn. She craved it, she craved to be with David. He was the only man that made her feel things she wasn't familiar with, and she was scared but also obsessed with it.

David nodded to the group of musicians as they started a new song. Christina Perri's 'A Thousand Years' played and Callista felt she could cry.

"You hate dancing." She murmurs as David snaked his hands on her waist, pulling her close. Her hands looper around his neck, their faces in close proximity, and noses almost touching.

He shrugged as they swayed on the melody. "I wouldn't want to ruin this romantic moment, Callie. I want it to be perfect."

She was at lost for words.

"You're perfect." She replied, eyes brimming with tears. "I love you so, so much."

David used his left hand to cupped her cheek, wiping a stray tear. Callista's eyes moved to his wrist and gasped.

"Is that?" She trailed, looking at his eyes for confirmation.

David pursed his lips. "Yes, love. The bracelet gave me that day, I-I kept it."

"But I thought you'd throw it away." Her voice broke and it pained David to see her that way.

"No, baby. No. You gave it to me and I kept it. I have been wearing this ever since." He admits.

"I thought you didn't want to be my friend. You told me." She provides.

David connected their foreheads and kissed her nose. "I chickened out, love. I told you I didn't want to be friends with you because I want us to be more than that. But I was scared and ended up hurting you. I'm sorry."

She shake her head and place her head against his chest, inhaling his scent.

"It's okay, David. We were both hurt. No one was at fault. Having that bracelet with you now, it's just...It means so much to me."

He smiled. "To me, as well. You mean everything to me, Callie. I'm so happy you made me fall for you, with your stubbornness."

She guffawed.

"You are so intelligent, so funny, so sexy, beautiful, and kind. Please, stay with me forever."

Callista's mind has made up. Gone was the cloudy judgement in her mind. Gone was the doubts. Alesha and Amanda were right. David loves her and she loves him. Irrevocably, undeniably, and madly. Being away with this man would drive her insane.  She needed him because she loved him.

She connected their lips together for a searing kiss, engrossed in their own world as David pulled her closer to him.

The night was beautiful as the stars littered on the skies as two gentle hearts connected.