➸ 𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐳𝐞𝐡𝐧

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

' and you can aim for my heart, go for blood but you would still miss me in your bones '

but you would still miss me in your bones '

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Hyeju showed Chaewon the way to their table, not noticing they were both being watched by a certain brunette, who was seething by the sight of her ex with another girl.

'You look pretty. ' Was the first thing Hyeju says, making the blonde smile shyly at the taller girl. It's not like people at school didn't compliment her all the time, but she knew most of them weren't genuine despite her enjoying the attention they gave her. With Hyeju it was different though ; the girl always said what came to her mind so Chaewon made sure to cherish her words.

A weird thing to admit, when merely weeks ago she absolutely despised the other girl and swore to make her life a living hell.

Now here they are, at a small coffee shop, having a cute study date— She didn't want to make a big deal out of it, because Hyeju would probably brush it off as a friends hanging out date, and that somehow bothered the blonde (you'd never catch her alive to admit that). It's unlike her to care about these type of things, but she couldn't stop herself from overthinking when it came to the raven haired beauty.

There are things she says that Chaewon wouldn't usually make a fuss about, but she started looking at Hyeju's behaviour from another perspective after a conversation with Jungeun opened her eyes.

The day at the mall

(after Yerim's and Chaewon's bathroom encounter)

Chaewon took a deep breath after she followed Yerim out of the bathroom. It felt like a huge weight had been finally lifted off her shoulders. Of course she knew she wasn't completely forgiven(despite Yerim saying she was), but her ex best friend's words had given her hope and she was going to try and change for the better.

'What was that for?' Yeojin asked after she saw Yerim basically flee out of the bathroom bidding Yeojin and Jungeun a goodbye. Hyeju and Ryujin were confused to say the least, but after greeting the rest of the girls, they worryingly followed after their friend.

'We had a talk.' Chaewon says, eyes lingering on Hyeju's figure until she was out of sight (the latter turned her head around to wink at Chaewon before disappearing in the crowd of people.) Yeojin didn't like her blonde best friend saying that so casually, not after seeing the state Yerim was in after she left.

'You didn't threaten her or anything, did you?' Jungeun decided to back out of this conversation, leaving her friends to deal with it. No offense to Yerim, but she didn't feel that much towards her as to care about this conversation. It was different in Chaewon's and Yeojin's case though. Chaewon basically grew up with Yerim and they were joined at the hip in middle school, at least until the blonde had caused a fight between them due to her ignorance.