Late Ass Christmas Special :)

A/N: Hey guys, and happy (late) holidays! I know some of you probably don't celebrate Christmas, but I figured I would include this since I kind of overlooked Christmas in the story. So please enjoy!

(Also for my Wattpad readers, I know, its July, a long time after I actually wrote this chapter. I swear when I initially posted this it was close to Christmas lol. Consider this Christmas in July)

    It was Christmas Eve, 2017. Everyone had just gotten back from Japan a couple days prior. Unfortunately, they were unable to go home for Christmas that year because there was too much work that needed to be done to allot time for them to have a real break and visit their families. Needless to say, tensions were high.

     Everyone was tired, and everyone was stressed. Nobody wanted to do anything other than sleep, and yet everyone felt obligated to spend "quality time" with each other since it was the holidays. However, there was one exception. Min Yoongi couldn't have cared less about such an obligation. He didn't last more than ten minutes sitting around the rectangle room ignoring each other before he got up and left to go be alone in his room. What was the point of spending time together if no one was actually going to interact? That time could be spent on sleep— something they all needed.

     "Okay, I'm going to bed," Yoongi spoke, briefly breaking the silence caused by everyone doing nothing other than scrolling through their phones. Most of the other members looked up at him as he spoke, but nobody responded. So he left, and went to his own bedroom to get what he considered some much-deserved rest.

     The man fell asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. And that was the last thing he remembered before things went wild.

     At some point in the middle of the night, Yoongi woke up suddenly. His heart was racing and he was breathing heavy, but he had no idea why. He didn't recall having any dreams, at least not any that would have him in a cold sweat.

     "Yoongi-ssi," a girls voice called out to him. Yoongi looked around the room frantically, but he saw nobody.

     "Yoongi-ssi!" the haunting voice called out again. Yoongi was beginning to panic. Somebody was in his room, which was not good, but even worse was that he didn't know who it was, nor could he see them. Was it a sasaeng? Was he getting robbed?

     "Who's there?!" he yelled, slowly reaching towards his bedside drawer. There was a taser in there that he kept just in case. He had never had to use it, luckily, but it appeared that he might have needed it in that moment. What better time to use it than when there's an intruder in his room?

     Just then, the girl who was speaking seemingly appeared out of thin air.

     "(Y/N)? What are you doing here?!" Yoongi exclaimed in shock. It appeared that you were in his room, standing by the foot of his bed. You were dressed in a long, white, vintage looking nightgown, and you were holding what looked to be a large candle snuffer. On top of your head was some sort of crown and... there was a candle on your head?

     "I am not (Y/N), I am the Ghost of Christmas Past!" you replied in a ghastly tone, or rather, the "Ghost of Christmas Past" replied in a ghastly tone.

     "Look kid, I'm not in the mood for your little pranks right now, and it's awfully creepy of you to be in my room in the middle of the night. Were you hoping to see me undressed or something?" Yoongi sat up in his bed, glaring at you. There was no way he as about to be convinced about some stupid Christmas ghost story. He watched as you simply rolled your eyes.

     "Not everything revolves around people wanting you, Min Yoongi. Anyways, I don't come back to the dorms until after Christmas, so it couldn't actually be me here. Right now, I'm the Ghost of Christmas Past, and I'm here to remind you of the way things used to be," you stated, hands on your hips in a manner more sassy than someone would expect a ghost to be.