...School

I woke up like usual and opened the door to see Ivy about to knock on my door."yes Ivy" "oh your awake, get ready for school" Ivy said before walking down the stairs. I went back into my room and put on my uniform. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and went downstairs to find Selina making breakfast. I sat on one of the chairs at the table."oh good your awake hope you like pancakes" "like? I love pancakes" I said and started to eat.

When I was done I put my plate in the sink and rinsed it off. "Bye Ivy, bye Selina" I say grabbing my backpack "Bye Kitten" Selina said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek "bye kid don't kill anyone" Ivy said kissing my forehead. "No promises" I laughed slightly. I walked out the door and put my skateboard on the ground and skated to school.

Once I got to school I went to my locker and got my stuff I needed for class but before I went to class I heard tons of people talking about the sign on Wayne Manor which made me smirk a little and laugh quietly to myself, I made my way to the classroom. We were few minutes into history when the door barged open and too of jokers goons came in with guns in their hands.

"Give us y/n!" one of them yelled. Everyone started screaming and looked at me when I walked up to them."he sent you didn't he" "what do you think sweethart" one of them said. I grabbed them by the ear and whispered to him. "Don't call me sweethart" then yanked their hair and through them both out of the classroom and kneed them in the gut and bonk'd their heads together."..pathetic.." I grabbed one of their little microphones and said "sorry but it's gonna take more than that...Joker..." I took their guns and burned them and for the goons I let Agares handled that.

I walked back in class and dusted myself off and went to my seat like nothing happened."go on" I told the teacher and she continued the lesson and I made everyone forget what had just happened. I felt eyes staring at me,out of the corner of my eye I could see it was Damian. The teacher told him to stop staring and I could see little bit of blush form on his cheeks and he turned his attention back to the front.