I'm looking forward to meeting you. Briar.

P.S. That was not a very nice way to say goodbye, love.

"Who's Raven?" Levi asked, reading over my shoulder. Ignoring him, I whipped out my cell phone and quickly punched in Briar's number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Briar," I started, suddenly a little shy.

"Raven," he greeted happily. "I'm so glad you called! How is everything?"

"It's absolutely stunning; thank you so much for letting me stay here!" A laugh drifted through the line.

"You're quite welcome. I'm just glad yo-" Levi stuck his head next to mine.

"You're getting more of a warm welcome than we did, man!" he yelled into the receiver, cutting Briar off.

"Who was that?" Briar asked in a low voice after a long pause.

"It's... uh... this guy," I stammered, not quite knowing how to tell him I already had a stranger in his house.

"'This guy?'" he quoted, his voice taking on a little bit of a dangerous edge.

"Tell him he knows me," Levi hissed.

"I, um... I mean... You know him, I think... I gotta go, bye!"

"Raven, don't you da-!" In a panic, I stabbed the end button repeatedly, silencing his shouting. Not a split second later, my cell started vibrating, screaming out the theme from The Big Bang Theory. Levi shot me a look.

"You answer it," I stated stiffly, "and you will die." With a hard gulp, he raced out of the room. Sending the call to voicemail, I watched as call after call came in. Then came the texts.

Raven please pick up the phone and talk to me.

Raven please answer me love.

Raven please! I'm sorry I freaked out.

Raven call me.

Raven call me!

Raven! Call me right now!

And they go on and on. My favorite was 'Raven if that boy is your friend, it's fine. If that boy is your boyfriend, I will end him.' And you can't forget 'Raven if you two are hooking up (in my house or somewhere else) I will know and I WILL kill him! Call me this instant!' From there, the calls started coming in again. At that point, I just blocked his number and went to show the messages to the guys.

"Levi, your friend is insane!" He read all the death threats and started holding his throat in terror - all night long. "Guys please go start on the room; I want to get out of here as soon as possible... I'll even help!" I just didn't want to be here when creeper got home...They all brightened at that and we ran out of the room to start.

*

"So much dirt... so much food..." I shuddered to myself as I stood in the shower late that night. After all those hours, we got the main rooms clean - minus the carpet that's going to have to be replaced and the walls (they're going to need to be bleached... twice). Stepping out of the hot spray, I shut everything off, wrapped up in a huge towel and went out the pool. What? I'm clean and there's nobody here... besides I've always wanted to try this.

Flinging the towel onto one of the huge lounge chairs, I dove into the lit up water. "Cold!" I gasped, leaping out. "Colder!" Quickly jumping back in, I squealed at the weird sensation the water made on my naked skin. I officially love this. About twenty minutes later, the poolside telephone started chirping. Thinking it was the guys (who said they'd call the landline if they needed anything); I pulled out my cell and tapped this app that I've had for a while.