lemon time. (with TAMGG) part 1

Start from the beginning

She then goes back into licking but this time it was slower because she press her tongue on my dick while licking it from base to tip. She kept repeating this until she stop her tongue on my glanz and put my cock inside of her mouth once again. She bob her head up and down with a speed that make ruby look kinda slow. She kept going for 5 minute until she stop. And pull my cock out of her mouth.

Gilgamesh C: even after all this time you still the same always that hard to cum~.

Issei:you like it dont lie.

Gilgamesh C:you know i do~.

My cock is sitting on top of her face and she move so it get infront of her mouth. She lick the slits on my glanz with precision while she fingering herself she kept moaning while still licking my glanz. After a minute or 2 she stop and went to bed she pull aside her and spead its lip.

Gilgamesh C:come here and give it to me stud~.

I take her inventation and line up my member to her entrance. I stuff it inside of her gaining a loud moan from her.

Gilgamesh C:ahhhhhh!! This is what i was waiting for~.

I then move in deeper getting at least 12 inch in and i kept moving.

Gilgamesh C:guhh!! Wait wait that too deep we never went this far yet! *moaning*

Issei:well in your castle i had to hold back so you wont be too loud but here lets me show how it will feel went i put it all in~.

I kept moving into her until 16 inch of my cock was in her (this is practically hentai at this point).

Gilgamesh C: oh god your huge!! My brain is being fry by this stimulation!!

Issei:good.

I then start moving in and out of her making her juices leek out every time i move. She was moaning like crazy. I kept moving in and out of her and sometime just pull it out until the tip was almost out only to slam it inside her again. After a 30 minute of fucking gilgamesh who was really into letting me use her body like a toy.

Gilgamesh C:oh fuck! Oh fuck!! Issei you are fucking my brain out!!

Issei:gil im gonna cum! Where do you want it!?

Gilgamesh:inside!! Inside! Please do it inside me!!

Issei:as you wish.

I then push out a stream of cum and pour into her. Her stomach bulge with the sheer amout of it. When i pull out of her the cum i give her pour out and my cock twiches i move to her lip and releash it in her mouth this time. It spill out of her mouth because she wasnt able to drink it all and it got all over her face.

Gilgamesh C:huh huh you are like a horse with this amount of cum you have you know that?

Issei:yes.

I stand up with my dick still erect and was leaking cum. Tier went infront of it licking the white liquid that was leaking. She also put her hands under my ball to catch some that was dripping. After she finish cleaning my cock she drink up the cum im her hands. Then she lick my cock again. She was a maid in this house of mine and she was also my personal blowjob girl as she put it. You all know what that mean. She then put my cock in her mouth and start sucking and licking the tip hard. I pull my dick out of her mouth and slap her a little with it and sit down.

She get to her knees and start playing with the head of my dick. Licking, Sucking, and rubbing. She does this for a minute and then she put on some lipstick start to kiss the tip. She give the glanz a long kiss and when she stop a 'pop' sound can be heard. She then start kissing around the head until it was coated in blue. Then she move her head around and kiss every spot she could see without her kiss mark. When she ran out of lipstick she just apply more and goes back to kissing. When there was no longer anywhere tier could kiss without touching the other mark she bury her face at the base of my dick and kiss that area.