"Yeah, I'm sure...Why is there something wrong with the address?" I ask him and he looked me dead in the eye's. "There was a murder at this address" He said bluntly. 

"A M-Murder?" I stuttered as I looked into his Blue Sapphire eyes.

He nodded as the rest of my friends asked questions like why I am going there or if we are going to investigate the case. 'I should have done this by myself' I thought to myself as I get the paper back from Conan and then I pushed myself as my skate's started moving. 

"F/n! Where are you going?" I heard Haibara question as I skated away from the group. 

"To get the pictures!" I exclaim loudly as I made my way towards the Address. I could hear running behind me as I turn my head to see the rest of the group trying to catch up.

                                                                                    ...

"Um...Do you guys think its t-to late for me to g-go back?" I questioned as I looked at the rusty and molded gates. They have vine's on them and they also have some spider webs.

"F/n-Chan are you scared?" I turned to Haibara who just looked at me. 

"I-Is it that obvious?" I questioned and since I am scared I was shaking a bit.

"Very" Haibara commented and I just sighted.

"What kind of Picture's did Ran-neechan ask for?" I turn to Conan who was looking at the gates. 

"Well...She asked me to take atleast Three pictures." I got the camera ready as I said the Three types.

"The Front of the house, The Inside and the Backyard." I toke a few steps back onto the street as I made sure my skate's didn't move.

I look through the camera lenses and then I move the camera around for the perfect angle. I snap the picture as it saved onto the camera roll. I then put the camera away and I felt shivers.

"I don't w-want to go inside, t-though" I said shivering....It doesn't help the matter that today's weather is cold. It isn't going to snow but it was windy and the atmosphere was cold.

'I should have worn something more warmer' I thought to myself looking down at my outfit.

'My soft and warm coat wasn't as warm but atleast I won't freeze to death or something.' I thought to myself and then I was interrupted by the soft shaking of the gate as a breeze of wind blew by.

"Genta-Kun...Should we go inside?" I heard Ayumi-Chan ask and she looked scared just like me. 

"It can't be that bad, right guys?" Genta asked as I just looked at the building. I looked at the window's and then I looked at the window at the top of the building.

My eye's widen as I stood frozen shaking in fear....A shadowy figure was standing by the building. I reached out to who ever was next to me holding their hand. I couldn't look away from the figure...'If I turn away....Something bad might happen' I thought to myself.

"F/n?" I look away from the figure to the person who called me.

I turn to see Conan blushing so I looked down at my hand to see I am holding his. I even have my fingers intertwined with his. I quickly pull my hand away apologizing. 

'The Figure!' I look towards the window the figure was and I noticed it wasn't there anymore...I shaked in fear. "T-The...F-F-Figure" I said catching everyone's attention.

Everything seemed to slow down as I opened my mouth to say.

"The Figure is gone"

To be continued.

Hello Everyone! I am happy to announce a new case! I hope you guys are excited. I hope you guys also noticed something specific in this chapter of You and Me. Hehehe...If you saw it then I please comment. I will give a shout out to everyone who found it. 

If anyone wants to ask any questions or wants to pull up some Ideas then go ahead! I like reading the comments! Please Like, Comment and Share!

Until next time my Case Solvers! ʕ→ᴥ← ʔ

Signed: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Esme The Author ♥