Episode Eleven: Cooking Madness

En başından başla

~Confessionals: Heather~
~i don't trust gothy and farm boy at all... i have my eye on them, but knowing gwen, she won't last that long.~

~Confessionals: Gwen~
~okay, heather IRKS ME! If I could I would so trap her in a freezer like I did 3 years ago.~

~Confessionals: Both Heather and Gwen~
~I hate her and I want her eliminated!~

*Courtney laughs and then walks back to duncan, surprised at how he's doing so well*

Courtney: wow, you're doing great. you didn't tell me you can cook...

Duncan: yeah, my mom taught me a thing or two when I was younger..

*courtney gets behind duncan wraps her arms around his waist*

Courtney: we should do this more often....you know after the shows over.

*Duncan turns around and pecks courtney on her lips*

Duncan: i'd like that princess.

time skip

*The campers were all finished with their dishes and it was time for chris to judge them. Chris sits down at the table and places a napkin on his lap*

Chris: first team, zoey and gwen!

*zoey and gwen walk towards chris and places their hamburgers they made on the table, chris looks skeptical at first, but then tales a tiny bite.*

Chris: Not bad, 6/10.

*Zoey and gwen walk back to the kitchen.*

Chris: Next team, scott and dawn!

*Dawn walk towards chris and places their uncooked tacos on the table, chris makes a face of disgust*

Chris: this isn't finished...

Dawn: It's not my fault! He wouldn't cooperate with me!

*scott rolls his eyes and glares at chris*

Scott: so... you're not going to eat it?

Chris: NO! 0/10!

*dawn turns to scott and smacks the back of his head making an angry face*

Scott: what was that for?

Dawn: way to go doofus.

Chris: um... next team, alejandro and heather!

*heather and alejandro walks up to chris and place their meatloaf they made on the table chris turns his head and picks up his fork to take a bite*

Chris: Amazing! 9/10!

*Heather smiles at alejandro and walks back to the kitchen and glares at gwen with an evil smirk*

Chris: Last team, courtney and duncan!

*Courtney walks up to chris and places their spaghetti on the table,m. she twiddles her fingers together while duncan puts his arm around her shoulder*

Chris: Taste great, 7/10.

*Courtney smiles and holds duncans hand while they walk back to the kitchen*

Chris: Okay campers, come back in here so I can announce the winners of the challenge.

*The campers come back where chris is looking nervous*

Chris: The winners of todays challenge are..... Heather and Alejandro!

Heather: Yes!

~Confessionals: Heather~
~It's not surprising that we won, our scores were higher and we're just better than everyone on here.~

Chris: So that means heather and alejandro won invincibility.

time skip / at the dock of shame

Chris: alright campers you know the drill.

Duncan: If you don't get a marshmallow you get eliminated and can never come back, ever. Come on old man we know this so get on with it already!

*Chris tugs his fingernails in the wood stand and glares angrily at duncan*

Chris: fine, the first and second marshmallow obviously go to heather and alejandro!

*heather and alejandro catch their marshmallows*

Chris: the third marshmallow goes to.....courtney!

*courtney catches her marshmallow*

Chris: the fourth marshmallow goes to.....duncan!

*duncan catches his marshmallow*

Chris: the fifth marshmallow goes to.....gwen!

*gwen catches her marshmallow*

Chris: the sixth marshmallow goes to.....zoey!

*zoey catches her marshmallow*

Chris: and the last marshmallow goes to.....

*dawn looks angrily at scott while scott has an evil grin on his face*

Chris: Scott!

*scott catches his marshmallow*

Dawn: well, it's been wild guys. atleast I got this far.

*dawn gets up and walks towards the boat of losers while waving goodbye to the other campers*

Dawn: goodbye everyone and goodluck, except scott.

*scott rolls his eyes while the campers all wave goodbye*

Chris: Wow that was a wild episode! What will happen next to episode? Who drama will unfold? who will get eliminated? find out next time on TOTAL. DRAMA. ISLAND WARS!!

A/N: 1461 words