Episode Eleven: Cooking Madness

Start from the beginning

*Duncan rolls his eyes and and crosses his arms on the table*

Duncan: who cares? this is a survival show not a cooking show.

Courtney: but it is a cooking challenge, duncan.

Duncan: princess...

Courtney: fine...do me a favor and go get the ingredients.

~Confessionals: Courtney~
~Working with duncan is very VERY hard. but since he's my boyfriend and i love him i guess i'll have to deal with it~

*Duncan goes outside to the food truck to get the ingredients. Suddenly he bumps into scott.*

Duncan: move it farm boy.

Scott: I was here first juvenile.

*duncan rolls his eyes and pushes scott which causes him to fall to the ground. Then he grabs tomatoes, onions, garlic, butter, basil and salt and pepper.*

meanwhile with scott and dawn

*dawn was sitting on the counter with a notebook and pen writing what they should make. Abruptly scott comes up to her and sits next to her*

Dawn: what scott?

Scott: i'm aloud to be here, I am your partner after all.

Dawn: shut up.

*scott rolls his eyes and scoots closer to dawn*

Scott: what are you writing?

Dawn: ideas now leave me alone.

Scott: touchy.

~Confessionals: Dawn~
~Working with scott is the worst thing that has happened to me on here. Not because I used to like him, it's because- WAIT.. *dawn stands up and facepalms herself as she tried to open the camera for the tape*
GIVE ME THE TAPE!! HOW DO YOU OPEN THIS THING??!?~

*Gwen and zoey were starting to make their hamburgers, until gwen overheard heather talking about her, she walks up to heather and taps her on the shoulder*

Heather: what, goth girl?

Gwen: i overheard you talking crap heather.

Heather: oh my gosh who cares? I don't trust you gwen and I never will. Courtney is a close friend of mine and i'm not letting you steal her juvenile boyfriend a second time.

Gwen: Courtney and I are friends too! And I'm completely over duncan.

Heather: are you though?

*Gwen looks over at duncan and rills her eyes then looks back at heather*

Gwen: yes! i'm dating trent.

Heather: sure....I got my eye on you gothy.

*gwen leaves heathers table and suddenly bumps into courtney*

Courtney: gwen are you ok? what was that about?

Gwen: yeah i'm fine, heathers just being a bitch. remind me why you're friends with her?