Chapter 7

I spent the entire car ride home kissing Harry. Niall spent the entire car ride pretending that he wasn't watching me kiss Harry. When we got back to the mansion, Liam broke down what had happened. They noticed that all of Big Time Rush had left the club, which was really weird. Louis had gone to look for me since he needed someone to tie his shoe, but no one could find me. Zayn put two-and-two together and figured that they must have taken me. Since the location of the Big Time Rush mansion was also a mystery, it took them 7 hours of driving around to find it. I was so shocked.
No one had ever cared about me before.

"I still don't understand why you guys only had paintball guns. Especially if you knew how dangerous Logan was," I said to Harry.

"We're currently not allowed to have real guns, after that fight we had with The Wanted," he explained.

"Oh, I love that band! They're so edgy and cool!"
Louis slapped me.

"Shut the fuck up Sophie! We hate them!"
I punched him in the face and Harry had to grab me to stop me from beating Louis up.

"Guys! Let's not fight right now! How about we go out to eat?" Zayn suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds good!"
We all got back in the van, which was still covered in bullet holes and paint. Liam found a nice sushi restaurant for us to go to, and the boys were quickly recognized. Two girls about my age came up to our table.

"Omg! Are you guys One Direction?" the one with red hair squealed.

"Yeah we are! Do you two lovely ladies want our autographs?"
The girls smiled and nodded.

"You're really pretty!" the blonde told me. I helped them take pictures with the band since they seemed decently nice. I watched Liam whisper something in the redhead's ear before they walked back to their table giggling. I ended up sharing a spicy tuna roll with Harry, and it was actually pretty good.

The boys mostly talked about music the whole time, but Harry kept one hand on my knee which was very cute. When we were about to leave, the waitress approached us.

"I'm sorry Sir, but your credit card declined," she said before handing Louis his card back.

"Huh? Aren't you all super rich?"
The boys all nodded and Louis pulled out his phone.

"This is bullshit. I'm calling the bank right now."
I played with Harry's hair as we sat patiently, listening to Louis scream into his cell. Liam had disappeared off to somewhere with the girl from earlier.

"You tell her that I'm going to be down there in less than 10 minutes! If that bitch spends even a cent of my money I'll kill her!" Louis threw his phone at the wall.

"You guys won't believe what is happening! Sophie's crackhead mother is trying to sue us! She's saying we kidnapped her daughter and now she has control of our bank funds!"
None of that really made any sense, since lawsuits don't work that way, and 1D didn't technically kidnap me.

"What are we gonna do Mate?" Harry asked Louis.

"We're all gonna go down to the courthouse to raise Hell! Where's Liam?"
After about 5 minutes of frantic searching, Liam was found fucking the redhead in the kitchen.

Another possible lawsuit.