PruMano - New Year's Kiss

This is a request from GRELLIA for a PruMano. They are cute together, so I decided to do a cute New Year’s one since it is the New Year. So enjoy the cute~!

            Gilbert was very excited for New Year’s. He arranged for a party to be held at his brother’s place, without his consent of course, but oh well! He invited all of his friends, and some people he thought his friends liked. Mathias and his ‘just friends’ Lukas, Lukas’ brother Emil, Alfred and his brother Matthew, his brother-from-another-mother Roderich with his girlfriend Elizabeta, Kiku, that Brit Arthur and his merry brothers, Feliciano, that weird couple Tino and Berwald, his buddies Francis and Antonio, and last but certainly not least… Lovino, the love of his life though he didn’t know that yet. Tonight was the night he was finally going to kiss the lovely Italian as the clock struck midnight.

            Later that evening, the house was filled with chatter. Ludwig wasn’t mad, as he got to spend time with his friend and his boyfriend without people looking weirdly at him. Gilbert looked around, trying to find Lovino. He spotted him with Antonio and ran towards him.

            “Hallo mein liebling, so glad you made it to mein awesome party,” he laughs, his eyes squinting happily. Antonio greeted Gilbert with a kiss on both cheeks, and asked Lovino to do the same.

            “No way, stupid! I don’t have to-a kiss Potato-bastard’s brother!” Antonio kept pestering him and he finally gave in, leaning up and kissing Gilbert on both cheeks, which made him bright red. “Oi, why do you look like a tomato now?” Lovino asked, slightly confused but still trying to sound angry.

            Gilbert shook his head and continued to talk to the two of them, letting the conversation trail as people joined the conversation and left. In the end, it was just Gilbert and Romano. Soon, the countdown was starting. Everyone got into pairs to kiss in the New Year, like every year.

            Ludwig grabbed Feli, Mathias grabbed Lukas, Tino and Berwald were already making out, Elizabeta pulled Roderich away from a conversation, Alfred and Arthur hesitantly moved closer, Antonio kissed Kiku’s hand, who blushed, Francis grabbed Matthew, and Emil hid away from everyone. That left Gilbert and Lovino.

            “10!” the room erupted in noise. Gilbert looked at Lovino, who was shocked and obviously nervous. “9!” Gilbert moved closer to Lovino. “So…” Gilbert was at a loss for words, he was too excited. “8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3,” the countdown was slowly approaching and Gilbert took this shot. He pulled Lovino close, looking straight into the shorter boy’s hazel eyes. “2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!” The room was filled with cheering and kissing, and Gilbert wasn’t going to be left out. He pulled Lovino close to him and pressed their lips together.

            After a moment, Gilbert pulls away and looks at Lovino nervously. “Sorry, I’ve just never kissed anyvon on New Year’s…” he felt Lovino’s hands go around his neck and pull him closer. “It-it’s okay… stupid potato-bastard’s brother…” Lovino mumbles. Gilbert smiles, kissing back happily. They didn’t care if the entire room of people were staring, they were happy.

Hope this is to your liking GRELLIA! I tried really hard on this one for you! Hope you guys all enjoyed it, I would like to thank my