1

For the sake of the plot there is a different person who is replacing Mineta, called Akame, who has a quirk where he can change his weight for certain body parts

. . .

"Do it now."

I watch as a woman picks up a restricting muzzle, and it immediately turns invisible once it touches her hand.

"Wow holy shit that's cool man!" I exclaim, "it just fuckin poofed!" I grin maniacally at Eraserhead to looks at me unimpressed.

"It's her quirk. That's all you need to know." I roll my eyes at him, teachers at this school are so boring.

"Do you have to say that every time we do this, it happens every morning." He looks down at me, where I'm sitting on a wooden chair.

"Yep! Never ceases to amaze me you weird old man!"

This has been the schedule for me every single morning for the past couple of months. People will come into my room I was 'generously given'.

Then they put this muzzle thing on that doesn't let me speak AT ALL, and then I'll be walked to class by Eraserhead.

It's shit to be honest. I hate it so much being in a hero school. Where were hero's when I was abused and neglected by my mother?

Well they never came to help me. Hero's are full of bullshit. And being in a class full of them is enough to want me to kill a couple of them.

Well, most of them anyway.

I wouldn't admit this to Eraserhead anytime, but I think a couple of them could become good hero's. It would be fun beating them senseless.

I watch as she comes over and places the invisible muzzle on my face, it still feels weird. I can feel it sitting there, and I can reach up and touch it.

But I've figured out over the past couple of months that no one can see it, only that woman who makes it invisible. I also think that if someone else other than her or me touches it, I'm 99% sure everyone will be able to see it.

I sigh quietly as we start to walk to class, me in front while Eraserhead is behind me.

This is stupid. What's the point of being here. I'm not going to become a stupid hero anytime soon.

And I'm not going to stop being a villain either.

As we reach the doors I go in first, walking through the talking students as I go to my desk at the back of the class.

I sit in the very back corner, next to to this boy called Akuma, who has this weird quirk that lets him change his weight or something.

I can't ever remember any of this shit.

The class goes quiet when Eraserhead walks in as everyone shuts the fuck up and goes back the their desks.

"Now I feel like trash and it's Friday so you all can do what you want just don't be too loud." Everyone is still silent as he walks over to his sleeping bag.

Which now has a very tired person sleeping in it.

The class goes back to what they were doing before, this really was a weird place. You'd think aspiring hero's would learn about hero shit.

But whatever.

I stay in my seat, ready to fall asleep like Eraserhead but before I can I overhear a conversation going on in front of me.

And it just happened to be the deku squad talking about something. Broccoli, Frog, sonic, floaty bitch and Colgate stand in around the desk in front of me.

Currently they where all looking at the broccoli who was occupying the desk.

"U-um you guys I just wanted to tell you something." I immediately pay more attention, this better be some good gossip.

"I'm actually g-gay." I smirk at them as I watch the reactions of the Deku squad. It was quite underwhelming.

"That is great Midoriya but I have to say we already knew

"That is great Midoriya but I have to say we already knew." Sonic starts waving his hands like a robot as he speaks to Deku.

"You knew!?" I roll my eyes, of course they knew, everyone has already seen him and blasty 'hanging like friends'.

Totally doesn't include holding hands and kissing because if they only were friends I would say that's a bit too friendly.

I watch as they laugh and keep talking like nothing ever happened. I wish that happened when I came out to my mum.

But what I hear next to me makes my blood boil.

"Disgusting fag." I see Deku tense up a bit but other than him and me it seems like no one else heard.

I look to my left at Akuma, who has a look of complete disgust colouring his face. I clench my fists.

I know I'm a villain but I can't stand for homophobia. I can fucking murder people and commit terrible crimes but being homophobic.

Yeah not on my watch.

I don't ever want people to go through what I did. No one deserves the life I had that led me to villainy

I stand up, my chair scraping as it pushes back from the force of my stance. I can feel the class become silent.

I've been told that I would be severely punished if I draw attention to myself in a bad way, too many times by Eraserhead.

But I have so much rage I need to let out now. Being trapped in a school filled with people you hate doesn't make me a happy person.

I step towards Akume and grab him by his shirt. I feel him become really heavy but I've trained so hard my whole life a little weight won't affect my strength.

I open my mouth to speak and I feel the muzzle clang to the ground. That's weird, I've never been able to get it off before.

I do remember Eraserhead saying that if someone felt really strong emotions that the item may appear again, but the emotion had to have a reason or something.

"Want to say that again fucker?"

By now the whole class is looking at me, frozen with shock and fear. I guess Id look really intimidating right about now.

"I said he's a fag." He looks up at me, disgusted by the fact that it seems like I actually care about broccoli.

Which I really don't.

"Wrong answer bitch." I grin at him, and that's when I pull my fist back and punch him straight in the fucking face.

And that's when I let everything loose.

. . .

1100 words