㉝You Seem To Know Well About Lies

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I was too tired to continue. Can you call Inguk?"

"We're not ordering takeout. I told you that I will be cooking dinner from now on."

"I know, I just want to talk to him."

"For what?"

"Just business things," the lie rolled off his tongue uneasily, and he could only hope that Taehyung wouldn't perceive it.

"Business with Inguk? What kind of business?"

"Tae, you wouldn't understand. It's just some boring stuff." He tried his best to sound smooth and nonchalant, even though he was rather anxious about lying to him. He saw the boy shrug before he went to the kitchen, and after a few seconds, he came back with Inguk.

"Hey, Kook, what's up? I'm kind of busy."

"Taehyung can help in the kitchen. I need to talk to you."

"He doesn't know how to handle the kitchen, Kook."

"Whatever, come on." He rolled his eyes as he headed towards an empty table that was as far away as possible from the bar.

"Just tell the chefs to wrap up the packages." He received a reassuring nod from the boy and rushed to the younger. "Why the sudden urge to talk to me?" he questioned with slight irony as he took his seat.

"Okay, you're twenty-nine. You're kind of old, right?"

"Are you here to mock me for being old?"

"No, you dumbass, I'm trying to make a point. You're older, so you're supposed to know more things than me."

"It depends on the subject."

"How about friends and relationships?"

Inguk tilted his head to the side in confusion. "Friends yes, but relationships? Do you know me at all?" Sarcasm was apparent in his tone this time.

"Right, I thought so." He sighed heavily as he dropped his head.

"But still, tell me what's wrong. Maybe I can help." Inguk leaned against the table and focused his full attention on the seemingly confused boy.

"Okay. How can you know if you really want to be with someone or if you're just lonely?"

"Okay, you lost me."

"Hyung!"

"I'm kidding." He let out an amused chuckle. "I'm just gonna say this because I know you for years now. If you were just lonely, wouldn't you be looking for someone to fuck?"

Jeongguk's eyebrows bumped together in a frown as he mulled over his inquiry, and he found himself nodding at last.

"So I'm gonna assume that there is someone you're interested in and I'm gonna ask you this. Do you want to just fuck this someone?"

The younger hadn't really thought about having sex with Taehyung. Not even when he had made him hard. All he had thought about was having Taehyung close to him, cuddling him, caressing him, and kissing him too.

He slowly shook his head as a response and saw a smile spread on Inguk's lips. "I think you have the answer you want."

"I'm done." Taehyung shot out from the back with a hearty smile, but it disappeared at light speed once he perceived Jeongguk's puzzled, gloomy expression. "What's wrong?" he asked worriedly as he scurried to him and hugged him from the back.

Inguk chuckled at the sight. "Don't be so worried about it. He's just having boy problems."

"Boy problems?" Taehyung questioned with a frown as he stood straighter.