⑭It's All You Have, Anyway

Hoseok brought an extra chair for Taehyung and placed it next to him, so he ended up sitting right across from Jeongguk. It would be better to sit next to him so I wouldn't have to look at his stupid face at all. With this thought, he reclined, making sure to keep his gaze away from him.

"What did you do?" Inguk snickered as he stared at the boy, who was still trying to dry his pants as much as he could.

"It was an accident," Jeongguk hissed. He was already peeved by the scene he witnessed a moment ago, and having Inguk mocking him wasn't in the slightest what he needed then. "Do you have any clothes?"

"I do, but they're work clothes, you know, with the cafe's logo and stuff," Inguk said and let out another amused chuckle at the whole situation, managing to infuriate Jeongguk even more.

"Fine, forget it."

"Um." Taehyung cleared his throat as he risked a peek. "I have clothes."

Jeongguk eyed his timid expression, finding it rather nerve-soothing. "I doubt they will fit me. You're too skinny."

"All of my clothes are oversized."

Jeongguk resumed scanning him in silence for a little while longer. "Fine. We'll be back." He rose from his seat, waiting for Taehyung to lead the way.

They strolled towards the storage room, and once they were there, Taehyung reached for his bag and took his pants and sweater out. "Don't rip them," he mumbled as he handed him his clothes.

"Why would I rip them?"

"I don't know, I'm just saying," Taehyung trailed off as he whisked his gaze away.

Silence ticked on as Taehyung stared at the floor, twiddling with the hem of his shirt, and Jeongguk stood there, his eyes boring holes into his self-conscious, unexpectedly cute face. "Are you gonna stay here and watch me change? Not that I mind, but you know." A velvety chuckle jumped out of his mouth as he shrugged an impish shoulder.

Taehyung's jaw hung open with a soundless gasp as his brows cowered in a shocked frown. "Why would I want to see that?" He tittered as he felt small flushed circles blaze his cheeks at the thought.

"I don't know, I'm just saying," he uttered with mild teasing, copying his answer from before.

"Whatever," he mumbled and made his way out of the storage room in haste.

A sigh emitted from Jeongguk's mouth as he slipped out of his clothes. First, he put the pants on, and surprisingly, they fitted him. How are these pants fit him? They're so big, he thought as a frown crept over his features.

He picked up the sweater, ready to wear it, but a delicate floral scent infiltrated his senses and rendered him inebriated. He held it closer to his nose and dragged on the heady scent once more, letting it flow deeper into his system, his eyes fluttering closed for a few seconds.

"I can't wear this," he murmured to himself in a haze as he continued taking pulls of his scent. I'm gonna smell like him. He strode towards a shelf to leave the sweater but wavered. Whatever. He brushed it aside and finally put it on.

"Took you long enough," Yoongi stated as Jeongguk sank into his chair.

He stayed mute, as if he didn't hear him, his eyes unconsciously traveling across from him to a certain black-haired boy, who was talking with Hoseok.

"Food, finally!" Hoseok exclaimed as Ten appeared.

"Let me help you." Taehyung smiled, ready to stand up, but Ten shook his head.