7. How to Kill the Pizza Guy

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

           "Jane, it's. it's okay." Ethan tried to convince his little sister that everything was going to be okay, even if he was convinced himself. "He's just playing a game, you know?"

"Yeah, a game." The Pizza guy said to them, his eyes glowing yellow as he showed his fangs. "Whoever tells me where Sarah is first, spends less time screaming."

"Can I play too?" Sarah said, stepping in front of Benny and Ethan, Nikki beside her wooden Stake in hand.

"Yes!" Benny and Ethan yelled.

"Jesse got tired of waiting, so he sent me to come pick you up." The pizza guy said to Sarah.

"Guess you are just the delivery boy after all," Sarah said back to the guy.

The Pizza guy fake laughed "At least I know whose side I'm on fledgling." he snarled at Sarah, his glare going over to Nikki, "And not making friends with slayers"

"Don't worry, I don't want to be your friend either" Nikki said to the vampire.

"Okay, um, Can I just grab a slice before you do your whole vampire trash talk thing?" Benny said awkwardly from where he stood behind Nikki, he was holding the pizza box the vampire guy had delivered.

"Benny!" Ethan said to his friend.

"What? If I'm going to have a last meal, I want it to be the Italiano Deluxe." Benny said, opening the Pizza box to show Ethan, hinting at him his little plan.

"Right! Italiano Deluxe." Ethan said, looking from Benny to the pizza guy to his cousin. Nikki looked over to him, also clueing into Benny's plan. "With extra garlic!"

Nikki sidestepped out of the way as Benny pushed past her and Sarah, screaming as he shoved the pizza into the vampire's face. "Gotcha!" he said, pushing the vampire back as the garlic seared his face. "Go. Go. Go! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Jane Screamed as Ethan pushed her up the stairs, Benny following behind. Leaving Nikki and Sarah with the pizza guy. Sarah ran up to the pizza guy and punched him in the face knocking him on his back, back he was quickly getting up and he jumped at Sarah. Sarah ducked and the pizza guy landed in front of Nikki, Who attempted to stake the Pizza guy in the heart, but he grabbed her hand and knocked the stake out of her hand and onto the floor, and rolled into the kitchen.

The Pizza Guy was still holding Nikki's arm and she wasn't fully sure what to do without her stake. Sarah was getting ready to jump at the Pizza Guy, so she dropped to the group pulling her arm down with her, and kicking the guy's leg out from under him at the same time. Sarah pushed the guy as he fell towards where Nikki was now laying on the floor, sending him flying into the kitchen, causing the things on the kitchen island to fly everywhere.