𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

― 

            ── After years of being away at The Braswell Academy for Gifted Girls, Nikki Morgan, Cousin to Ethan Morgan is finally coming home, back to Whitechapel.

Only she isn't just coming back because she misses her cousin and old friends, she's coming home to protect the town.

The Braswell Academy for Gifted Girls isn't just for intelligent girls, it's for girl's gifted with the ability to be a slayer, a monster hunter. Trained in combat, demonology, and secrecy for 5 years before being sent into the world to use what they learned to help people.

Nikki Morgan has always been at the bottom of the class, in all her classes, and Terrified of having to protect a whole town. Luckily or maybe not so lucky on the list of towns that are in need of a protector was the town where Nikki use to leave. Imagining it would be an easy place to protect, Nikki chose to protect it.

So, now Nikki's moving back to Whitechapel and was definitely not ready for what the town had in store. And now along with her cousin, his best friend, his vampire babysitter, and a few other bloodsuckers she must save the town. Again and again.

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐊𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍❝The Not so Great Slayer❞――Played by Ryan Newman

𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐊𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍
❝The Not so Great Slayer❞
――
Played by Ryan Newman

&

𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 as 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬,

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: I do not own the plot or characters from My babysitter's a Vampire. I do own Nikki and any other original content.