2. Weird Goings-On At Whitechapel High

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

― 𝘞𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘎𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴-𝘖𝘯 𝘈𝘵 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘭 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩

        The School bell rang as Nikki, Benny, and Ethan walked into the building "A babysitter?" Benny laughed "For you two? Classic!"

"Only for Ethan," Nikki said Happily "I'm just a guest in the house so, I didn't get in any trouble"

"Shh! Keep it down, guys." Ethan said to the pair. "This kind of info could totally ruin a guy's rep."

"What Rep?" Nikki asked her cousin. Ethan glared at her cousin.

"And it's not for me; It's for Jane," he added

"Well, on the positive side, one of these primo high school babes could totally be at your house tonight," Benny said looking around the hallway and spotting a pretty girl "Hey, hot stuff," he said to her, but she didn't even look at him.

"Nice try" Nikki laughed as Ethan hit Benny on the arm saying "Dude!"

"What?" Benny asked

"All I know is her name is Erica and she goes to this school." Ethan said, "With any luck, I can talk my parents out of it by tonight."

"Doubt it" Nikki muttered, looking around the building spotting the principal standing at the trophy cabinet hanging up a missing person poster for a young man. That caught Nikki's attention, maybe it could be something supernatural.

"Ah, hey! Principal Hicks, let me give you a hand." A handsome teen said walking up to the Principal and grabbing his cup of coffee out of his hand.

"Oh, thank you, Jesse." The principal said to the teenager. Benny and Ethan were also now watching the scene. "Much better."

"Anything for our fearless leader." The Jesse guy said, "Do you mind?" Jesse took a sip of the coffee he had in hand "Ah, French roast."

"French roast" The Principle repeated weirdly

"Good choice," Jesse said

"Good choice" The principle repeated Jesse again. It was as if the principle was in some kind of trance. Nikki took note of this. Jesse handed the cup of coffee back to the principal and walked off, Looking over and making eye contact with Nikki as he went.

The Principle looked over to the three of them chuckling "Boys in the drama club, always making a scene," He said. Benny fake laughed as the Principle walked away.

"Was that weird or was it just me?" Ethan asked the other two.

"Who was that guy?" Nikki asked ignoring what her cousin had said, She knew what just happened was weird, but she also had a hunch that her protector duties were just getting started.

"Who cares," Benny said with a little bit of jealousy in his voice, "We should get to class" Benny grabbed Nikki's arm and tugged on it until Nikki looked away from where the principal had been.

            Nikki met up with her Cousin and Benny again in the Cafeteria, food line. "Benny, this is it," Ethan said grabbing himself two things of fries, as Nikki slid into the line next to him the people behind him not even noticing "Our whole future social lives could depend on how we behave here the next few days,"

Nikki also grabbed a thing of fries, putting it onto Ethan's tray. Ethan looked up at his cousin, who just smiled back at him. "So, What do you think?" Benny said, drawing the attention of the two. He was wearing some goggles.

"Benny!" Ethan snapped, grabbing the goggles off of Benny's head, Nikki giggling at the pair of them.

"Those are state of the art alien DNA detector goggles!" Benny said to Ethan

"Yeah, so?" Ethan said

"A High school cafeteria is an ideal place to test them out!" Benny said

"Yeah, and to brand us as dorks for the next four years!" Ethan said

"You will always be a dork" Nikki commented, the two boys' didn't pay her any mind.

"Just give me the goggles," Benny said, grabbing at his goggles.

"No," Ethan said, pulling the goggles farther from Benny's arms. "You promise to be cool?" he said, Nikki laughed again. Cool is not a word she would use to describe either of them.

"OK, I will-" Benny said to say but was cut off by another guy and the front of the line.

"Hey! You guys," The guy called stopping the two boys fighting as they looked over to the blonde boy still calling out to them "hey! Over here."

"Oh, no" Benny and Ethan muttered

"Who's he?" Nikki asked her cousin.

"It's probably better you don't know," Benny said to Nikki

"His name's Rory, and he's a total geek"

"Oh, so the kind of guy even other geeks, like you two call a geek, Got it," Nikki said to her cousin.

"The three amigos ride again." The blonde boy, Rory called to Benny and Ethan "And who's the babe?" He said meaning Nikki, Nikki just laughed "Any of you guys got a buck 28?"

Ethan looked horrified Between his two friends and laughing cousin. "Ugh Okay, that's it. I'm getting away from you guys or I'm doomed to be -" Ethan said, turning away from the line and bumping into a girl, knocking her lunch tray on to her the food sticking to her shirt.

"Ah! Dork!" The girl yelled at Ethan angry "Thank you so much!" Ethan tried to apologize, but the girl just stormed away. Benny stepped closer to his friend putting on his alien detection goggles.

"That is one babe-tastic tower of Babe-alon," he commented.

"Who cares," Nikki said to Benny and Ethan, "Ethan, are you going to buy my lunch or not?" Ethan sighed getting back into the food line with his cousin.

"Fine, but you're buying mine tomorrow," he said to Nikki, who just smiled back at him.

"Okay," she said happily "bring it to me when it's paid for, I'm going to go make friends that aren't you guy"

"Hey," Ethan said as Nikki walked away from him, and farther into the cafeteria.