3. New Friends and Vampiric Encounters

──・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

― 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

            Nikki walked away from her cousin, hoping to make some female friends. Nikki had never really had female friends before, even at Braswell an all-girls school, she never really got along with the other girls.

Nikki walked along with one of the tables, at the end of the table was another table set up with posters and t-shirts, for something called Dusk III: Unbitten, and a girl sitting at the table on a computer watching a movie. Nikki assumed the movie she was watching was this Dusk film. Nikki must have been staring at the girls because she looked up at Nikki and smiled. "Are you here to purchase a ticket to the Dusk III premiere?" The girl asked Nikki

"Me," Nikki said, looking around her to make sure the girl had spoken to her.

"Yeah you," the girl said standing up from her chair, Nikki stepped closer to the table "So, you want a ticket."

"No," Nikki said, the girl looked sad at that answer "I mean, I've never even seen the first two, I'd be lost"

"What?" The girl asked shocked "How have you never seen dusk it's only like the best series ever"

"My old school was really strict about what we could and couldn't read and watch" Nikki explained. It was true at Braswell the only movie and books aloud had to be educational and Completely accurate about the supernatural.

"Oh well there great, come I'll play you the trailer," The girls said, grabbing Nikki's hand and pulling her to the other side of the table. "I'm Erica by the way"

"Nikki," Nikki said, smiling at the older girl, maybe she could be her friend. Erica pressed play on her screen and the trailer started to play. Nikki watched the computer screen, it was clearly for a vampire romance. Erica was smiling and making happy squinting noises as it played. Just by watching the trailer, Nikki could tell the movie was completely inaccurate about vampires, but it did seem way more interesting than the vampire films she had watched at school.

"I'm AB positive you will be mine." The guy on the screen, Jakeward, was saying "Drinking your hemoglobin may be a crime but our love will sparkle for all time." with that, the trailer ended.

"Great isn't it," Erica said, Nikki was about to say something when Erica stopped another girl calling over to her "Sarah." Nikki looked over to the girl Erica was calling it was the girl Ethan had ran into not too long ago. "Wait up!" Erica called starting to walk towards Sarah, quickly turning back to Nikki and waving her along.