Daniel
I would :)
I gtg. Someone's here

Zach
Okay bye

Daniel
Bye :)

I put my phone down and I started smiling. Then my phone buzzed again. I checked it. It was Eben.

Eben🥺
Hey cutie
How are you?

Zach
Good.. how are you?

Eben🥺
Great now that I'm texting you. I'd feel better if I was with you right now but I can't because of my stupid parents 🙄

Zach
That's what happens when you throw a bottle at the teachers head and say it was the wall

Eben🥺
It was funny! Everyone was laughing! Even the teacher laughed!

Zach
If I was there.. I would be laughing my ass off

Eben🥺
Can you come over?

*read*

Eben🥺
Why aren't you answering?!

Eben🥺
I swear to god Herron! I will spank you when we get to school tomorrow if you don't answer right now!

Eben🥺
Fine then. I'll just be here.. alone, crying in my pillow, with no hugs, no cuddles, nothing.. just my pillow

Zach
Eben! I am driving to Wendy's and coming to your place. Relax

Eben🥺
Yay! But you're still getting a spanking when you get here

Zach
I- not fair! I am sorry!

Eben🥺
Nope. I'm not letting this one slide. So get Wendy's. Get here. We're eating. Then spanking. If you leave with no spanking. Tomorrow.. more spanking :)

Zach
Dude stop! My car reads the messages you send me the drive thru lady heard it! I had to explain to her what was happening!

Eben🥺
Sorry 😁

I started laughing when I was driving. After a few minutes.. I got to Ebens and I walked to the door. I knocked and the door opened. I saw his mother. "Um.. Eben didn't eat much today so I brought him some Wendy's. Is it alright if I stay for a little while?"

"Of course" I smiled and I walked upstairs. His mother loves me. His dad loves me too but his mother. Like LOVES me. Not like she wants to date me or anything she just really likes my personality and stuff. I opened the door and I saw Eben sitting on his bed, using his phone. He saw me and he smiled. I shut the door and I put the food on the little coffee table he has in front of his bed.

Then the door opened. "Honey. We're going to the store. No leaving the house. And make sure Zach is safe" his mother said. "Got it" he said. She shut the door and Eben kissed the back of my head. "I would always keep you safe love" I blushed a little. Then I heard the door downstairs close.

(A/n: I honestly forgot that they were vampires lol)

"I brought something" "Mkay" I pulled a blood bag out of the bag. I showed it to him and he turned into a vampire. I ripped the top off and I gave it to him. He hasn't had any blood for a week. He started drinking it. He looked like he was enjoying it. I smiled and I rubbed his head. He stopped and he started panting. "You okay?" I asked. "Thank you Zach. I needed this" he started drinking it again. "Your welcome"

"If my mom or my dad found out that I'm drinking human blood. I would be kicked out of this house" he said. "Then you could live with me" he smiled a little. "I would love that Zach but right now. I can't" I pouted. "Why not?" I asked. "Because.. I have so much stuff here that I want to see again. I don't want to have it all be stuck in your home" he said. "Eben. I wouldn't mind it. We could just put the stuff in the basement or something"

"I know but.. honestly. First she would slap me. Kick me. Then kick me out of the house" he said. "At least it doesn't involve a wooden stake" "Right" he finished the blood and I grabbed it. I threw it in the trashcan and he cleaned the blood up on his mouth. We started eating again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about 2 hours since his parents left the house. They still weren't back. They had to go to the store. They had to get a lot of stuffed . They had to get a prescription for his mom. Clean the car. And some other stuff. Eben had forgotten about the spanking and I'm happy about that.

My ass would hurt all day tomorrow. He's spanked me before because I stole some of his cookies. He spanked me a good like 5, 6 times. It hurt a little bit the next day. But it wouldn't hurt so bad where I couldn't walk or sit down or anything.

It just hurt like to the point where if someone touched it. It would hurt. Luckily nobody did. Who would do that? The weirdos would. If someone did do that. I would slap them in the face. Then punch their stomach and then kick them in the spot where the sun don't shine.

Yes I've had to do that before. Some crazy guy named Eben put his arms around my waist and it scared the shit out of me. So I did that to defend myself. Once I found out that it was Eben. I had to help him up and take him to the nurse. Tell her everything that happened and then take him home and tell his parents. I stayed there until he felt better. Which was the next day.

I saw that Eben was looking at the wall so I got up. He saw me and smirked. "You think you would get away with it that easily" he said. "i What? Leaving?" "Nope. Get over here so I can give you the spanks boy" "No! No spanks" I said. He ran over and he turned me around. "Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope" I said. I fell onto all fours and he knelt down next to me. "Please don't do it Eben" "Sorry" he started spanking me. It hurt like hell.

*time skip*

He spanked me a good 10, 15 maybe even 20 times. I had bad cramps in my ass. To the point where I couldn't even walk. He had to pick me up and put me in the bed. He laid down next to me and he put his head on my chest. "I'm sorry bubba" "Why did you do that? It hurt!" I yelled. "I'm sorry love" he looked at me. I pouted. "Fine. I forgive you. But if my ass hurts tomorrow. I will spank you" "Nope" I smiled a little and he laid back down. 'God I just want to be his' I closed my eyes and I drifted off into a deep slumber.

♡♡