🏳Seongjoongsang

⚠Warnings- ⚠
Sex(obviously)
Roleplay
Corruption
Blood
Hints of Virginity
Hints of kidnapping
Being forced to watch people have sex (Idk wtf its called)
Vomit + Watersports
Snowballing
Impregnation kink
Gaping

Top- Seongwha
Bottom- Hongjoong
Bottom- Yeosang

⚠Please do not read if easily triggered by these things. ⚠

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rope burned the skin of the young boy; his soft, silky hands bound tightly to a rickety wooden chair. His soft blonde hair placed lightly over his dead eyes. Where...was he?

The pale white walls depressed him as he managed to look up, 2 very familiar faces greeted him. A mild disgust poured onto his face.

"DID YOU GET HIM DADDY?!" The shorter spoke. "Is it really him?!"

"That he is doll, go make sure hes awake. Ill get your stuff ready" The short boy padded towards the blonde, slapping his cheek. The shorter stared into the dead look of the boy strapped to the chair.

"Daddy, he looks scary. I want him to be pretty and handsome like you" The blue haired male pouted.

"Now now joongie. You be gentle and let his arms go. Hes sedated so he wont move, we need to be quick while he watches" Seongwha eventually said. Hongjoong padding his little feet over too him and rolling on the balls of his feet.

Seongwha moved towards Yeosang, sitting him upright before slapping him directly across the face. The blonde looked up in shock as he breathed in heavily, the look of Seongwha intimidating him.

"I assume you know why you're here Yeosang, so im not going to explain it. Now, you're going to have to watch me play with my baby as punishment for what you did. Got it? Good"

"Come here princess" Hongjoong ran towards him, immediately embracing him and looking up at his boyfriends face. Seongwha leaned down, placing his lips on his baby's soft ones. Slowly moving together in a gentle kiss, before it got heated.

Seongwha pushed Hongjoong across the table behind them, pulling eachothers clothes off in a rush. Seongwha pulls away from the kiss, leaving marks along his baby from his jaw to his tight waist line. His hands glided on the boys smooth skin before he leaned down, pulling his boyfriend's boxers off. Smirking.

"Look at his tight little hole" He turned towards Yeosang, who was now tied back up, gag in his mouth, and forced to stare at the whimpering mess of a boy infront of him. "Isn't he perfect?"

Seongwha kissed Hongjoong's thighs as the blue boy whimpered. Thrusting up his waist as the taller left marks on him. Seongwha wasted no time pushing hongjoong to the floor on his knees, shoving his clothed cock in the boys face.

"Now whos my good little cockslut" Seongwha smirked at the panting boy beneath him opening his mouth widely. "make me choke daddy"

Seongwha opened the top of his pants before pulling his dick out of his boxers, pushing it into the submissives mouth. The large mushroomed tip made its way to the back of hongjoongs throat, making him gag but he wasnt allowed to release. Choking and gagging didnt stop seongwha from fucking into his mouth.