Peter Parker Vs A Bad Day at School

Hello Lovelies! For once in a very long time I give you a feel good story. About time right! I feel like an evil genius reveling in the misery every time someone comments that a chapter made them cry. I wonder what it says about me that that's the writing theme I prefer... Anywho, I hope you enjoy and have an absolutely sparkling week!

'''''''

As the elevator dings and opens to a soaking wet kid, no one is sure what to expect. None of the rogues recognised the curly haired teen sporting a hell of a bruise on his face, yet the other seemed right at home. "Dad you'll never believe the day I had!" He started, kicking his shoes off by the elevator entrance and moving to the kitchen, "I ripped my chemistry homework and had to rush to get it done on the way to class, only for me to drop it and a bunch of people walked all over it. I forgot my lunch too, so I had to snag bits from Ned. Then Flash hit me with a door while I was rushing to get my textbooks before last period. I swear he did it on purpose this time." He rambled, making a bunch of PB and J's, "I mean look how bad it bruised, I know my bruises and this is not one you get from a normal door opening. This is like a back alley mugger clips you with a gun bruise."

The kid shook his head as he screwed the lip back onto the jar, little drops of water flying from the curls, "And then while I was waiting for Happy to pick me up a car splashed an entire puddle over me, so my socks are squishy in the worst way." His dramatic butter knife movements paused mid swing when he noticed his audience. Tony looked to be attempting to hide his amusement. Very poorly in the other's opinion. "Oh, uh, sorry. I'll just go now. I'm really sorry for interrupting. Sorry." He muttered, red from embarrassment. The kid took his sandwich stack and dash down the hall, shutting the door tightly behind him.

"What the hell was that?" Clint exclaimed, not sure they weren't being pranked. "That's Peter, He's always like that." Stark shrugged, moving back to their original conversation. "You just expect us to gloss over a kid in Tony Stark's penthouse?" Steve pushed, no one willing to return to the earlier topic. "There's not much I care to say about it." "Dad, huh?" Nat teased, the man rolling his eyes. "Who knew you were the fatherly type." Wanda added, looking rather smug. "Might I remind you all the reason we are here is because I fixed things and saved your asses." "They have a point Stark, you don't seem the type to listen to teenage rants about bad school days." Sam added, the other giving up on turning this back to the original plan.

"Look, like I said, that's Peter. He's like a drug you didn't know you needed until he shows up and makes you addicted. I swear there's not a single person that he can't charm if he wants to." The billionaire sighed, knowing full well how much he cared about the kid. "Are we all going to look over the fact he knows what back alley bruises look like?" Clint spoke, others agreeing when reminded. "He's a reckless kid who has way too many hobbies that are making me go grey." Tony said cryptically, though it was mostly true. Not a minute later a scream came from the now closed door, the team jumping up as did the man only for the kid to dash out and hide behind Stark grabbing his arm.

"Dad, there's the biggest spider ever in there. I swear it was going to jump on me. Can you kill it? Please. Oh god, what if it gets on my bed. I'll never sleep again." "So guns are nothing, but a house spider is what takes you off your high horse." Tony said exasperated, clearly not upset by this. "But like, have you seen what they look like really close. And their eggs are really gross. Like thousands of babies that scatter everywhere!" The kid retorted with a shiver. He sobered at the laughs from the other present. "How cruel you are to your own race." The man spoke with a head shake, not waiting to head down the hall. "I'm only like a third spider and part of some new organism, but mostly human!" The kid called, running after him. "So that Spider-Man." Natasha said with a smirk, the prices clicking together. "Wait what!"